Fight Song

3rd person POV

That early morning right after breakfast, everyone was gather in front of Gusion's room with their uniform on. "I wonder what surprise the captain has for us?" Angela excitedly asked her comrades.

"Maybe he wants to tell us that he wants to go tango dancing class," Harley teased as he got a high-five from Hanabi while laughing.

Then Gusion came out of his room, grabbed Hanabi's hand and began tango dancing and he was in perfect sync with her. Her faced was flushed and showed that she was surprised, impressed and embarrassed. He stopped dancing with her as he charmingly winked at her. Her face was redder than before. He turned to his team, he saw Harley's jaw dropped, Angela was surprised and Grock had no expression at all. "As you can see I'm already good at tango Octopus," he said with a smirk.

"All of you follow me," he said as he let go of her hand and guided everyone to the secluded area of the base.

"What secrets are hiding from us, captain?" the female android asked.

"It's more of a surprise for all of you," he said as he input a password to one of the doors.

As the slide-doors opened, revealing a huge and advance control panel with a window. They heard Harley gasped as he asked, "You actually build it?"

Gusion simply nodded as Harley was leaping with joy. The other three members looked their leader and mage in confusion as Gusion began to explain, "This room is actually a training simulator. Harley designed it himself".

"How does it work?" Hanabi asked as she was interested.

He gestured everyone to look at the other side of the window, to reveal another empty room, but bigger. "Once you entered the room, it will simulate an environment of your choice and simulate a real live fight. I have downloaded the S.A.B.E.R. techniques, skills and movements into the system. So take your pick. And everything in the simulator will be controlled here in the panel room. And some of these buttons I don't know what they do, so it will be fun," he continued.

Hanabi looked down into the room, it was really gigantic. "So who wants to go first?" he asked.

"Let's do this," Hanabi volunteered as she cracked her knuckles and walked into the room.

Once she was inside, the rest of the team talked to her through the microphone installed. "May I take your order m'lady," he asked as he pretended to be a gentlemen. She rolled her eyes at him and input her order, "Top on the highest tower in Zlatan and all members".

"Isn't that a bit too extreme?" Harley asked in worry.

"I wanna push my limits," she said as she put her mask on.

Gusion input the command and instantly the scene changed, from the gigantic empty room to a room of the tallest building in Zlatan. Hanabi was amazed by the magic to technology could do. She then noticed some eyes were watching her from behind. She turned around and saw the entire S.A.B.E.R. squad with their weapons ready. She summoned her Higanbana and activated her spider legs. "This is going to be fun," she said to herself as she threw petal barrages at the squad and they immediately disperse.

Back in the control room, the rest of the V.E.N.O.M. squad watched their marksman fight with the virtual replicas of their enemy. "She really has improved her skills from before and she has more mobility now," Harley said as he looked at camera.

"Indeed and she has more damage and thanks to the spider legs, she can keep her distance in combat," Angela too comment on Hanabi's performance.

"I still can't believe she immune to CC attacks, and her immunity is getting stronger," Gusion comment on his girlfriend's performance she managed to defeat Sabar, who could easily counter her skills.