Mine

Hanabi's POV

I silently sat on Aamon's bed as drops of tears rolled down my cheeks. I'm in complete distress now. I had fallen in love with three men and they are all brothers. I cursed my heart for being easily falling for men by their charismatic charm. I never thought to fall in love with Gusion as I had fallen for one, but he doesn't feel the same. I eventually fallen for him as he convinced me that falling for him is no mistake and will take good care of me.

Yet, I broke up with him and fallen for his twin brother, who is now counted as his enemy. I will not lie, living with Gavin made my heart flutter, I tried to convinced myself to let go of Gusion and be with Gavin. Until Aamon appeared back in my life and he made things more complicated for me. I only looked up at him as an idol and nothing more. But his charms and reminded me so much of Gusion, but Aamon has something that Gusion doesn't have, that's his gentleness.

Aamon was gentle, yet strict at the same time. I could imagine any girl would be lucky enough to be his. But why he choose me as that lucky girl, I was fine as Gusion's girlfriend.

I wiped away my tears as I turned to looked at Aamone, who kept his eyes out the glass door of the balcony; as if he was guarding me from something or someone. I stood up from the bed as I straighten up my uniform. I actually like this attire, it's like a more morden design of S.A.B.E.R.s' own unifrom. I walked over to Aamon side and looked at direction he was staring at.

I knew very well where he was looking at. I still craved for Gusion's touch, it has now become an addiction to me and I am confused of who does my heart belongs to. I do loved Gusion, but now I loved all three brothers; but I truely know that is wrong.

"Do you still like him?" Aamon suddenly asked me. I whipped my head to the side to look at him. I would never lie about my feelings, never. I looked back at the balcony and nodded my head as I dared not to say a wrong word.

He roughly grabbed my chin once again and placed a kiss on my lips. I wanted to pull away so bad and yet pleasure is the most powerful feeling of the human mind. It really felt satisfying to have his lips on mine. His hand roam my body until one hand was on the back of my neck and the other on my hip. He pulled me to his chest, without breaking the kiss. His rough action really felt good that it made me moan through the kiss.

He broke the kiss as we both panted. I really actually did not want it to end, I very much enjoyed it. "You wanted more, don't you Hana?" he asked as he looked deep into my pink eyes.

I couldn't utter a word, all I wanted to feel more of his warmth; all I could do was just buried my face into his chest. I do wanted more, but what about Gavin? I shook my head as I put my hands on his chest and pushed him away with all my might. I turned my body away as I put my hand around myself, hugging myself as I do not know what to do.

The room went completely silent. I didn't want to show him my weaknesses, yet I just now did. I could hear him sighed as I heard his footsteps louder. He put his hand on my shoulder as he buried his face onto my neck and gently placing kisses. I bit my lower lip to muffle my moans. His finger trailing down my spine, making me shiver at his mercy. I took a step forward, trying to get away from his touch.

"Aamon enough," I finally uttered a word, "I belong to Gavin, he is my fiancee".

"I mentioned this before Hana, I can just cancelled the engagement," he repeated that statement once more.

"No!" I yelled at him as I turned to face him. I shook my head, "no".

"Aamon, I just admired you as an idol and nothing more than that," I continued, "I love Gavin or Gusion, well just one of them. You have no power to say who I can marry. I don't want to marry you".