III

6.30 am

The room got filled by some complaining moans at the sudden noise of their alarm.

"Gosh, it's too early."

They were used to work a lot and get up early, to, you know, go to school as normal teens, then continuing to their idol training in the afternoon. The evenings weren't better at all, since they had to study for the following day, then the routine repeated itself over and over again, until dept and dark violet marks started to live under their eyes without permission.
This time, they didn't have school, but the training was going to be a lot tougher than ever.

There was a full month of just lessons, basically singing and dance ones. During that time, the agents' would have to get to know all the trainees, in order to make a program to improve their skills in the second month. Then, each one of them will be attending a final test, in order to be one of the 30 final winners.

Wooyoung almost jumped out of the bunk. He haven't slept at all, but the adrenaline was enough to make him ready to face the day about to start. He soon went to the bathroom to brush, while the other boys were still complaining about the early time, starting to dress and still haven't a clear idea of what world they were living in.

In about half an hour, a hundred people filled the canteen. They all looked so tired but excited at the same time.
Wooyoung almost ate the whole meal of his friend Yeonjun, after having finished his, because the other was way too sleepy to put any food inside him.

"You have a garbage disposal, not a regular human stomach." Yeonjun couldn't help but laugh a bit at how muchone single person, not even the tallest one on Earth, could eat in a single meal.

"You should bring some energy, your body needs it. We have dance class in one hour".

Suddenly, a loud voice broke their conversations. It could be heard through the speakers all over the ceiling.

"Good morning, everyone.
Today, you're starting your intensive training. You will be divided in 5 groups, in order to attend every class you need.
During this first month, you just have to focus on the lessons. Try to show us the best you can do. Make yourself shine, every time. Show us what you can do.

Next month, it'll be us deciding what lessons you need more to get better. You will start to deal with people better than you.

The last day will be the exam day.
You will be tested on all your skills: dancing, singing, freestyle, choreographies, performance.
The competition starts now. Be ready to fight."

Some hands started to clap, creating a loud and aroused atmosphere, when almost every person started to walk away to get to their lessons.

Wooyoung and Yeonjun would have get started with a couple of dance classes.

They entered this large and bright room. Three of the four walls were covered of mirrors, making it even brighter at the delicate light of the morning.
Some people were already in: they were all divided in little groups, still scared about making new friends in a such competitive reality.

Wooyoung could spot a couple of guys from his room corridor: a tall one called Seonghwa, whom was slightly talking with his shorter friend , Hongjoong, way more talkative than him. There were two more guys next to them, some ones Wooyoung still haven't met.

He and Yeonjun left their bags on the floor, then started to get some random stretching to warm up, the others following them at the sight.
Wooyoung was a pretty flexbile person, since he had studied ballet and contemporary dance for years during his childhood. He then switched to a more urban vibe, but the physical preparation haven't disappeared at all. He was pretty impressed to see that, on the contrary, some of the guys weren't confident at all about their body preparation.