XL

This motivated him to work well on the stage and push further his limits.

He was going to win that fucking program and let every single soul inside there to know who Choi San was capable of.
Especially Wooyoung. He wouldn't have disappointed him. And all the things he learnt thank to that guy, he'd be forever grateful.

This was San's deepest intention for that week, but, for the first time, he wasn't accomplishing the task.
The coach kept saying that his mind was somewhere else, that he was messing with the steps and that his concentration wasn't existent. San wasn't sure if it was for real or they just had higher expectation for the final round. Though, he started to feel the pressure of it.

Although Wooyoung wasn't there, Seonghwa was, and the two could rely on each other as the days passed and the broadcast came closer. It was incredible to process that in a couple of days that journey was going to be over forever. And so did their trainings, if they won.

And we're going to.

And it's important to mention Yeosang, too. Because it happened, after the three days break, that he started to talk to San as back to their old times, when there was no jealousy nor bad attitude towards each other. No stress, just positive feelings for a very deep friendship. This was all thanks to Seonghwa, who got closer to Yeosang and managed to make him break his walls and understand that someone like San didn't deserve to be pushed away.

Basically, everything was going perfectly.

Except for Wooyoung's absence. Which San was feeling way too much. The more he tried to hide it, the more obvious it was for all the people except him. He was distracted, daydreaming, not focused and lacked energy during his practice. They all blamed Wooyoung so much when Yeonjun got eliminated but, right now, San definitely could understand that mood. More than anyone here. Especially now that he was feeling worried and no one's arms were like Wooyoung's.

No one's.

Despite all this dramatical, romantic and teen feelings, San still wanted to win that program. After the first three days of confusion, he collected his concerns and tried to go on.

The atmosphere was so generally panicked that he didn't find a huge difference between himself and the others.

___ • ___

San was sitting between Seonghwa and Hongjoong, each having earphones on to repeat their choreos, while the stylists were fixing their hair. They weren't going to wear such complicated outfits or strong makeups, but the overall appearance was important as usual.

The broadcast was live, and this helped to increase even more the tension in that small room, full of nine trainees and even more stylists. It was becoming hard to breathe and keeping in focus.

Seonghwa wasn't stopping tapping his foot on the ground, whereas Hongjoong kept biting away the skin of his lips, making the mua to sigh at him, since it was the nth time of reapplying his lipstick.

Everyone was now only focusing on his own reflection. Their throats were quivering as their shoulders, so it was impossible to think straight and try to release the worries in company. Well, at least, until Seonghwa stood up, when they all finished their makeover session and seemed still enough not to be concentrating on their dancing.

"Guys.

We should talk a bit, don't we? We made everything together until now...

Good luck, everyone."

He only said with his little and shy yet sincere smile, before sitting back. But by that time, every guy had already pulled off their earphones and stepped next to the others, in order to start a conversation. Soon after, they all began to chit chat, almost forgetting that there were only thirty minutes left for the broadcast. When a staff member entered the room to say that it was time to enter the stage, someone seemed taken aback by the appearance.