XXIX

i'm putting the song again bc i think that if you listen to it while reading everything gains more sense hahah

.

.

Some black dressed people were setting the studio according to Wooyoung's directions to record their video. Meanwhile, the two guys were busy with makeup and hair. It wasn't important for their concept to have a visible makeup, or to look attractive, but still it was needed of course.

Wooyoung kept an eye on San's figure for the whole makeover duration. San had appeared a bit later in the studio, and he did with a fresh black color on his head.

"Remember, the producers told us we could get a haircut or something if we wanted, since we've been stuck here for almost three months. And I needed to change that blushed pink, honestly."

He told something like this. Honestly, Wooyoung wasn't sure. He hasn't heard a single word, because San's whole figure looked too stunning that way to keep his brain cells alive. The dark color emphasizes the sharp features of his face, while his pretty little eyes seemed even darker and deeper. Definitely, it was better than the pink. The other brunette, the shorter one, had forgot how to breathe.

When both were done, they walked to the center of the room and started to explain the cameraman what kind of work they wanted. He looked surprised a bit, because no other pair did such a meticulous work. The others just did some dance covers or remixes with a lot of power. They all looked a bit confused when San and Wooyoung only applied a natural makeup, with straight hair and only had basic clothes on. Being more detailed, Wooyoung was wearing a long-sleeves black shirt, which was so tight it showed all the lines of his chest and his arms. Then, black skinny jeans (stretchy enough to make him move without problems) and black shoes. San was dressed exactly the same, but totally white. The only black point of his look was his hair. Even his eyes were lighter, thanks to some grey contact lenses.

While Wooyoung was talking, San stayed there, listening to him and nodding now and then, keeping the focus on his mate's explanations. His mind was also travelling through the choreo, in order to remember all the steps and all the movements he had to do towards the camera, then the whole expressive side of the performance.

Soon after they were walking to the center and in front of everyone. For the first time, San was a bunch of overthinking and anxieties, while Wooyoung was just happy and excited. The taller brunette kept an eye on the other while walking. His hands were shaking. The only fact of looking at him both calmed him down and shook him even more. He wanted to do his best, they worked a lot to make that thing. Most of all, he didn't want to disappoint Wooyoung.

Although they were in front of everyone, when the younger noticed such a shaking San, he made himself closer and took his hand, then gifted him with a little smile.

"Hey, number one, are you anxious? You'll do great, don't worry.
I trust you."

The fact that San could actually read how sincere that look was, together with that little smile and the hands touching, made him blush. His mind was going to forbidden places. Forbidden because they had stepped a lot closer in their relationship in barely three days, but Wooyoung had clearly shown that he didn't have that kind of interest. On the other side, San had already fallen from a mountain and all along the valley thinking about him.

"First take, it'll be just a try, so don't dance too hard."

The cameraman said and the boys nodded. Then, the light became soft and the introduction of the song started. They didn't move at the beginning.