XXVIII

Wooyoung had spent the previous night by watching the video of their choreography. Honestly, he was so proud.

They had managed to build the idea they got, and even the idea itself was born thanks to their couple work. It didn't matter if the steps weren't perfect yet, since they had just begun; and, probably, they'll never been, because of the short time. Though, he felt really satisfied.

He didn't know how he helped San, but the other kept saying so. He just saw how the two had ideas for different parts of the song, so they were basically completing the thought of the other. He had never worked so well with anybody. Literally. Anybody. That's why he usually preferred to do his projects alone. Instead, the chemistry Wooyoung felt the day of Mina's lesson, came back again.

Plus, he wanted to avoid the topic of how good he felt while doing it. Imagine feeling that void in the chest, which only last thirty seconds last time they danced together, for, like, five hours straight. It wasn't so easy to stay in focus. Especially if San walked every time closer, as they got more used to the dance. The last take, the one they recorded, grazed the illegal.

Wooyoung could clearly say the way they were looking at each other at the end. There was a lot of tension in that moment. And he was hella sure that San's face moved closer to his, when he decided to step back. Was he about to kiss me? No, that's not possible. I'm losing it. Still, he kept replaying that part, which, every single time, caused him to shiver. If it was a kind of test for his reactions, he was miserably losing it. Every single time. Hopeless to get a positive response from his mind. His stomach was quivering.

Then, the images of the following moments came back after watching it. The way he just stepped back, while San stayed here for some seconds more. Then they both collected their bags and walk out of the room. It was like the last time they practiced Fake Love, but ten levels of tension higher. He tried to speak a bit about the practice, "Sorry, I pulled you harshly", but San seemed lost in his world. He didn't look disappointed, though. It was more like he was daydreaming. The same as Wooyoung when they won on broadcast.

Those moments made him feel even worse, the pigment was growing on his face as he threw the phone over his pillow and covered himself with his arms. God, I feel fifteen again.

Now that he was again in the practice room, his anxiety grew as he was waiting for San to appear. It's going to be very awkward. Luckily, we only have two hours to practice today.

While Wooyoung was lost in his thoughts, San entered the room. He glanced and smiled at him He didn't want to build such a tension again, especially before the practice.

"Hey, Woo!" Wooyoung shivered at the nickname.

"Hey!"

"What are we doing today, master?" San said with a chuckle in a teasing way as leaving the backpack on the ground. Wooyung felt another thrill all over his spine at that nickname, but he had to keep his expression normal not to sound like... A pervert? Of course, San was only hinting to the way he had set up everything the previous two days, from the time to practice to the way of practicing itself. He didn't even think about that word.

"I guess we can discuss a bit about the outfits, the camera movements and everything to secure everything in our minds. But just a bit: we can meet later for that, instead we have to take advantage of the mirror now to fix the steps. Then discuss about the right facials to do, etcetera etcetera."

San nodded and smiled with an extremely baby dimpled smile. Wooyoung was melting by the cuteness. He was imagining how it may be to pinch those cheeks, or even nipping them...