XXXII

San's mind was totally blank. He had been scared seeing the other's worried expression while he was talking. Honestly, he had no idea about the situation, but the fact that he could involve him in a kiss wasn't his last thought, he didn't even exist in the list. Anyway, his eyes widened a bit, but when the feeling of their lips together became more real, he pushed himself closer and kissed Wooyoung back. Just for a slight second he had to take a little distance, because the appeared smile didn't let him concentrate.

Right after he rested his hands on the sides of the shorter's neck, following his movements in that chaste and sweet kiss, probably the softest yet most intense he had ever had. Both the guys felt dizzy and out of reality.

Even if San was returning the kiss, Wooyoung had to pull back a little. His nose brushed on San's, before getting a little further, in order to look at him directly into his dark eyes. Yes, he was kissing back, but he didn't want to use just this physical assault to speak for him.

"Tell me you're not into this, that I just overthought everything, and I'll never bother you this way again." He whispered brushing San's face, but the tone was serious. He still didn't know about the other's feelings: he was with Seonghwa? He just wanted to lay with him, that's why he kissed back? Did he have any feelings? A train of thoughts was running through his mind, making his heart to hammer even louder. It was already exploded for the just happened kiss.

San responded with a confused yet worried look. He glares at Wooyoung's eyes, then his lips, again. It wasn't a physical thing, though. He was just thinking about what to say not to be misunderstood: he was sure that he had feelings for him, and he also thought that it was obvious to everyone, but of course the other had to be blind about it. There must be something that triggered him, something that San didn't know.

He lifted his eyes again, meeting the worried ones of the other, and it was his time to speak with actions, now. He basically jumped into Wooyoung's lips, again, gripping his neck tighter and stepping closer. Wooyoung took only one second to understand the moves, and he immediately surrounded San's little waist with his arm, while the other kept stroking on his face with sweetness. This, though, before San started biting his lips teasingly. This caused the kiss to deepen, as Wooyoung stepped a little forward to make the guy's back to lay against the wall. They got closer and more engaged as the time passed.

None of them looked bothered by it or even thought about pulling out. But the time to it eventually arrived.

Wooyoung pulled his head a little, just enough to look San in the eyes, but still that close to make their noses brush against each other. Now, the two guys were smiling. The assumption that this smile was just for his actions and anything else, made Wooyoung's heart to fly in another dimension.

"Is it clear now?" San said in a whisper. Wooyoung nodded. "Why now, after the episode, though?" he kept brushing Wooyoung's hair as speaking.

"Because before seeing again the Lights Out video, I still hadn't figured my feelings. I thought... I don't know what I thought, honestly.
And I wasn't sure about yours, though..." he lowered his eyes in embarrassment.

"I got there was something worrying you. Can I... Can I ask what it is?" Wooyoung blushed at the question. It was even more embarrassing to say it.

"Fine, but don't think that I'm crazy, ok?
One night I saw you and Seonghwa together, so I think you were... You know. And I also thought that maybe you weren't interested in romantic things, that you only wanted..."

"Okay, I got it." The hamster in San's mind finally began running into his wheel, making every piece go into the right spot. Everything made sense. Wooyoung couldn't know, clearly, that he and Seonghwa stopped sleeping together as soon as they both stared to have feelings for other people.