X

The open class went well as usual.

Wooyoung, who was already trained enough before the program, was now even better. He could catch every step and add his own style to the choreo, feeling everyone's eyes on him at his turn, because he was really good.

It was a tough lesson, anyway. The coreo wasn't easy, as the teacher had anticipated. Some of them still had difficulties with footworks.

Anyway, when it ended, they were given ten minutes to breath, drink, and prepare for the battle. The announcement, instead of letting them rest a bit, turned everyone on in excitement.

"Wooyoung, you did so good in this choreo! I really like when you do footwork, I wish I were that good too." Seonghwa walked into Wooyoung's direction, his body almost completely covered of sweat, so as his hair, now tied in a little ponytail just as the shorter.

Wooyoung answered with a wide smile, his cheeks turning light pink.

"Thank you, hyung. You're good, anyway. Don't underestimate yourself!" he took a big sip of water.

"Yeah, I know, but... You know, I don't look like a dancer at all. Not like you and others do.
I'm pretty scared of this battle. I don't feel confident enough to freestyle and everything..."

Wooyoung gave a slight stroke on the other's shoulder. If Seonghwa was telling out loud his worries, this meant he was very worry at the moment. He tried to comfort the best he could.

"I don't think you will be forced to dance if you don't want to. But I think you have to try: maybe it will turn out very bad, but how could you say it if you don't even give it a try?
Just focus on the music and... Tell yourself you're the best one here. The most beautiful and fabulous. Don't care about the outcome.
I can actually say the last part is true for sure, by the way." He just whispered the last part, giving Seonghwa a little wink. The older responded giving a little punch on his shoulder.

"Idiot."

Both with a wide laugh on their mouth, went to the centre of the room and positioned themselves in a circle, as Mina suggested. She then put some random songs, telling everyone to just jam alone, to get into the mood.

"Feel free to enter the circle when you feel good and pull another one inside with you.
If no one does, I'll push you. Just so you know it."

The first song was a famous kpop song of the moment, which involved everyone in the right mood to go on. But Wooyoung still didn't feel that it was the right moment.

A couple of guys he could recognise as Jisung and Hyunjin, entered the circle simultaneously. They laughed at each other and took more space inside the circle. The first one, Hyunjin, danced a little to the original choreography, making everyone laugh with him, then suddenly shifts to his own steps, following the main beat of the music. At the beginning, his gaze was focused on the floor, showing a concentrated expression. But soon after he started to watch the antagonist in the eyes, giving him a little smirk.

Jisung catched the glance and started to take little steps to follow the beat, then almost immediately responded with a full out dance, making everyone scream at him. Wooyoung followed the group and shouted at him, that boy was way too good at dancing considering his young age.

After he finished, the two guys shook their hands and peacefully came back to their spots.

Mina switched into a slower song, which mood was way more sensual than before. Some of the guys exchanged looks, it definitely wasn't a song for everyone.

Since it seemed like no one wanted to enter, Mina started to wander around them, then suddenly pushed Yeosang in the circle. His face began a vibrant shade of red, but he still managed to move a little, mostly staying in his place and touching his whole body in a provocative way.