XIV

i guess this gif embodies the mood of the guys right now HAHAH 

.

.

Wooyoung wasn't sure of his earing to still work.

He clearly heard Jung Wooyoung. And he was also sure that no other Jung Wooyoung was in there.

So did he get in? In the first thirty?
Did he get into the program?

The room was unusually silent. Meaning that everyone was too shocked to say a single word.
Wooyoung's gaze was blankly directed at some point in the room.

"I need to ask to the rest of you guys to get out of the room, for now. We will talk to you later."

Still not sure if he was doing the right thing, Wooyoung didn't move. His brain was completely disconnected, to be honest. If he had to leave, someone had to point it because he had no idea.

But no one seemed to come carrying him out.

That's when his eyes started to wander around and look at the few faces around him. He could recognise everyone. Seonghwa. Yeosang. Yeonjun. San. They did it. Suddenly, a tight grip from Yeonjun's hand came to his wrist. They shared a look: Yeonjun with a wide smile on his soft pink lips, Wooyoung still not sure about what was happening in the world and what his name was. At least, some ones like Seonghwa, Yeosang and Jeongin had the same expression on their faces.

"Seems like you've been chosen for this program.
First: congratulations to everyone.

You were the best 30 out of 101 people. Good job, for now.

I'm going to explain you a bit about the upcoming days.
You're all going to leave for the building where the program is held. There is a dorm, two dance studios, a singing studio and the final studio for the program. So, make sure to pack all your stuff today, because we're leaving this evening.

Tomorrow you will start to work on your solo performances.

First episode (we'll call it Episode 0) will be about presentations of the participants. Which means, you will have to show us your skills, again. You saw you were already filmed for the past two months, but the public still doesn't know about you. You will introduce yourselves with some stages in order to let them vote and get a first ranking.

In each episode, the first 8 will be safe from elimination, which will be decided by the internal judges of the program.

You will have three days to get prepared.
Then, the episodes will air once a week.

That's all. Any questions?"

Wooyoung was starting to figure everything out. He had been chosen. He, and the others, were going to attend the final phase of the program. They were going to move and prepare special stages, to achieve a spot in a new group. He could debut in a few weeks.

I may debut within a few weeks.

Some of the guys shook their heads in response. They all exchange a rapid look before standing up.
The judges and the coaches complimented them once more and then left the room. Finally, they had the opportunity to say something.

Wooyoung randomly shouted out loud. Seonghwa and Hongjoong looked at him with a worried expression, then burst into loud laughs, followed by basically everyone.

"Guys! We did it!"

They started to compliment each other, share some hugs and happy chats.

"Guys, let's take a photo!"