XXXVI

The last day off went on better than expecting. The guys took more lessons, until they almost forgot they had to come back to a competition. Their relationships became closer, in any case. It was pretty obvious to everyone's eyes that something was happening between San and Wooyoung, whose gazes contained too vibrant feelings to be hidden in the dark of their eyes. Not that the guys couldn't stay apart, though, but Seonghwa, who was well aware of the feelings between the two, could read all of their little smiles they shared here and there. He didn't either loose the little hand shakings and general cuddle attitude they had.

Cute.

Coming back to reality had never been so hard. Right when they arrived, some staff members started to talk about the upcoming episode in three days. They were going to be tutored by a famous group of idols, not revealing the name yet.

After putting everything down in their rooms, the trainees reunited in a dance studio and sat on the floor, waiting for no one knew what. Some cameramen were there, it means they were supposed to have strange reactions to it? What was going to happen?

Suddenly, some guys entered the room. They were... A lot.

Thirteen people.

"Hi." They said in unison, waving their hands. It's been just a matter of seconds before some shouts left the group of trainees, some of them waving their arms in an excited rhythm.

"OH MY GOD!"

"ARE WE WORKING WITH THEM?"

"OMG HOSHI SUNBAENIM." This was directly from Wooyoung. His mouth drew an "o" shape as he was focusing every single face of the well-known group. It was one of his favourites so honestly he was trying his best not to shift on fanboy mode. He started to tap on San's leg, sat right next to him, to let the excitement flow away before making a fool of himself. San chuckled at the sight. He was a fan of Seventeen too, but he wasn't the type of getting in hype for these kinds of things.

Basically, the idols say that in the following three days, they'd prepare another performance of their songs with their tutoring. The dancers would focus on dance, the vocalists on vocals, blah blah, same stuff as usual. The news was about the group itself: they were fifteen now, and the performance was supposed to be all together, not in split teams. Just the final ranking decided who to eliminate.

The upcoming episode was the semi-final of the program: five eliminated guys, ten remaining. The eight winners supposed to debut. The anxiety of the ending of the competition was growing heavier in any case, except probably for the ones who ranked in the first four for the whole program: San, Seonghwa, Hongjoong, Yeosang. By the way, becoming closer to Wooyoung put San too in the fear of elimination. He absolutely wanted to debut together with the guy, no matter what. It wasn't about their feelings or their... Relationship? Whatever it was. He liked working with him, sharing creative processes and dancing and performing until they were almost dead. Because, thanks to Wooyoung, he managed to enjoy even more what he was doing. Something about being in a group with him, Seonghwa and Yeosang, looked like a perfect picture of the direction he wanted everything to take.
Plus, last time Wooyoung ranked in the first eight, so he was confident that he could manage to enter the finals.

As soon as the guys stood up to start their work, the seniors started talking about a lot of things to handle during the performances. They asked every one of the trainees to do a little stage, just to get to know them. The four (the ones supposed to be the performance teams, so Hoshi, The8, Jun and Dino) immediately recognised San, Yunho and Wooyoung as the best dancers among all, but they didn't say anything at first. Instead, they chose to cherish every boy not pointing their defects. For now.