EPILOGUE

"Guys, please, can you be more silent next Sunday? I wanted to sleep more." A tired Hongjoong walked into the big living room, while other guys were spread on the two couches, some of them playing videogames, some just pretending to be alive – happened to be San and Wooyoung, snuggled in between each other while San was clearly sleeping and the other had earphones on.

"Sorry Jongie, but Mingi and I wanted so bad to try this new game. It came out two weeks ago, but you know we were so busy tha-" Yunho said without detaching his eyes from the TV.

"Oh shut up Yunho, I don't care. I'd like to sleep more on rest days and you know that." Hongjoong grunted and walked to the kitchen to have some coffee. The two other guys were too busy gaming to respond or even laugh to that attitude, even if they found Hongjoong so fun, they actually felt a bit guilty for waking him up – even if it was almost lunch time.

Hongjoong laid against the counter with a huge cup of coffee, while his eyes wandered all along the room, in particular, on the four guys that stayed there. A little smile painted his lips as he was doing so.

It had been a month together as ATEEZ, since they moved to the dorm. They had been very busy with the debut, filming the music video, taking photoshoots, practicing until late in the night and, most of all, trying to make everything work as a group.
It wasn't that hard, actually. The experience of the program had created solid bonds between them, and the fact that exactly them eight won it, wasn't a surprise. It was like also their friendship won, together with their talent. And Hongjoong felt into it. He claimed them as his kids and he really meant it.

They had made their official debut with Pirate King two weeks before, and the fans loved it. Now, they had time to rest only on Sundays. They spent that day not always together, staying at the dorm to sleep more or hanging out to forget, for some hours, their life as idols, which had barely begun.

"Hey, Joong, what do you think if I make jjajangmyeon today? I think we're all staying here." Wooyoung said out of the blue, snapping him back to reality. He nodded and smiled, still tired from the rude awakening. He rubbed his eyes once more before going to the couch too.

Wooyoung smiled in response, without interrupting his activity of stroking San's hair while he was sleeping on his chest. He didn't know how he could sleep so much but he was very jealous, since he, instead, kept waking up early even during rest days.
But now he had to wake him up, since apparently he was going to cook for all the members. But he rather preferred cutting both his arms than moving from the beautiful boy next to him.

"San-i... Hey, wake up, it's lunch time." He said in a sweet whisper next to his ear, brushing his cheek this time to give him a slow and proper awakening. But his plan got interrupted by Mingi who yelled from the other side of the couch.

"SAN COME ON IT'S LUNCH TIME AND I'M HUNGRY SO WAKE THE FUCK UP AND LET YOUR BOYFRIEND COOK SOME DECENT FOOD." With this, San abruptly lifted his head, the cutest yet most confused look on his puffed eyes, hair a mess as he had just seen a ghost. Wooyoung broke in loud laughs seeing the scene.

"Mingi-ya! There was no need of yelling like this..." San mumbled, actually stumbling in his own words, pulling again in Wooyoung's embrace. The latter had to move him a little, gaining a groan from the sleepy boy.

"Actually, he was right, I have to cook if you want to eat something good. Plus, you slept for... Around fourteen hours? I think it's enough, don't you think?" he pecked his forehead and got up. San kept whining by his side, curling up his body again as he wanted to keep sleeping.

"San, wake up, come on." Hongjoong said in a firm voice, to which he grunted again, before sitting up and fixing his hair.

He rubbed his eyes repeatedly before the leader passed him his cup, so he could have some coffee – to which he gladly accepted.