XXII

i suggest you to watch this to understand better some things i wrote and... well, like you don't know it by heart ofc 

you won't regret, trust me

.

.

San was watching the last practice video while someone was styling his faded pink hair, half an inch of regrowth revealing its natural shade. He didn't manage to see nor talk to Wooyoung in any way that day, and it was a matter of minutes since the beginning of the episode.

His anxiety was growing heavier and louder in his chest. Since the outcome wasn't all up to him, and since the other guy had a pissed behaviour, again, he was flustered that the performance could come out very, very bad and cold. He decided not to chase him, though. He'd already done a lot, and if knowing him those days had taught something, it was that Wooyoung didn't want to be chased. He just needed his time.

Then, after the episode, San would have asked him what the fuck is going on in his mind, because I really can't get what problem you have with me.

Well, maybe I can just ask if he feels good and not yelling like a crazy dude, but still, I really don't understand him.
It felt like we got along this week, what had changed all of sudden?
Aish.

In that moment, Wooyoung was spotted inside the room, together with his roommate Jisung. Soon after they began to get prepared for the broadcast, the dark-haired boy not even daring to look at San. Not until he was forced to.

Wooyoung had spent his whole day alone in the practice room. He didn't dance, though. He stayed alone with his thoughts, earphones on and just random music flowing through his veins. It was like his emotions' switch had been shut all of sudden. A lot of questions crowding his mind: why was he there? Why was he forced to dance with the best one, probably going to make a mess on the stage?

Why do I care?

By the way, he wanted to act normal, this time, but San could definitely read a difference in his expressions. Like they were colder than usual. Wooyoung walked in his direction and sat next to him, eyes fixed on his phone. They stayed silent until San felt the needing of breaking that suffocating atmosphere.

"Hey, are you okay? Anxiety? Worries?"

"Mh? Oh... No, I'm fine. Sorry, I'm trying to stay focused, that's all." San accepted that reason, even if it didn't make any sense in his mind. The guy was always a lot talkative in any situation when he felt at ease. The silence could only mean that he had something bad around his thoughts. As usual, San wanted to help him but was simply pushed away with a grumpy answer.

He stayed sat while Wooyoung walked away and got prepared. He was wearing a bright red buttoned shirt over some black jeans ripped on his knees. His neck was decorated with some multiple chokers, whose endings was hanging on the sharp collarbone of the guy.

When Wooyoung stood up and made some steps across the room, as soon as San could see his whole appearance, he almost choked up. He never saw the other guy with a full-face makeup. God, if he looked hot. The unbuttoned shirt made perfectly its job, honestly. San had to shift his gaze away before getting caught in the act of biting his lips while his pupils trailed along the exposed and evident collarbones.

The brunette then got closer to his reflection to fix his hair and took advantage of his perspective to look at San. He had the same ripped jeans but an oversize and low-cut black sweater. He had a choker too, but it was red and leather looking like. The final look was easy yet very cool and attractive. They were supposed to lift their shirts during the dance, but the fact that both were so large, basically made their skin to be exposed more often. Luckily, Wooyoung's emotions were barely existent at the moment, so he was able not to focus on the mental breakdown he would have on the stage because of San. Because, honestly, he looked very good.