IX

hey everyone, remember to leave some stars so you can help the story to grow ㅠ

.

Some days after the beginning of that new routine, Wooyoung got used to it. Used to that feeling of craving for dancing because he almost never did. He didn't have enough energy to go practice alone at night, so it happened that he started feeling very bad about it.

His singing lessons weren't bad at all, by the way. He was working hard on his weaknesses thanks the coach, and thanks to San's advices. Yes, San's wasn't showing himself as that bad, but still didn't gain a single gram of Wooyoung's sympathy.

The brunette boy began to be more withdrawn. His focus was now just on his training because he didn't want to face the possibility of not entering the program. He just couldn't.

That particular day, he was very hungry and excited about the upcoming dance class. First, because finally he was attending a dance class; and second, because it was going to be an intense training with all their teachers, which would last the entire morning. They anticipated a bit about that lesson, which was going to be different and special, they said.

Wooyoung ate his whole kimchi friend rice, and also a bit of Seonghwa's french toast. His body jumped around like he drank a whole coffee cask.

"Hey, someone seems pretty happy today." Seonghwa laugh a bit at the sight.

"I haven't been dancing for the last four days. Four. I'm getting crazy. And hungry."

"I see." On the other hand, Seonghwa was eating everyday less, because of his anxiety. The teachers kept telling him that he did shine in no activity at all, so he was scared as the exam day was coming closer.

The very last day of training, the whole crowd of 101 trainees was going to be examined in every discipline by their usual teachers and some more agencies' workers. They just told them to be prepared to everything. It was kind of scary because no one knew how to properly get prepared.

All they know was the best 30 would get into the program.

Twice the people as usual was entering a larger studio for that lesson. They all seemed pretty curious about the upcoming speech of Mina, their main dance coach.

Wooyoung was wearing his favourite grey sweatpants and his black tank top, his hair tied in a little ponytail. Aware of not being a Vogue model, he felt confident and pretty anyway. If he felt pretty himself, he felt even better while dancing, and he couldn't avoid to be good looking on this hopefully beautiful day.

Mina told them they'd have half an hour of warmup, then two hours of expressive workshop, another hour of open class and finally a dance battle.

They all started to look among the studio when she mentioned the last part. Wooyoung was very excited of finally having the opportunity to shine. He made his eyes wander around all the faces, so he could recognise his friends Seonghwa, Hongjoong and Yeonjun. Then he could also spot Yeosang, some other good dancers as Winwin, Jisung, Hyunjin and...

Oh no.

The pink head popped up among the whole room. It was impossible not to notice it.

Of course he's here.

There were literally half of the trainees inside that room, the possibility of having Choi San was pretty high. Wooyoung's hope almost disappeared when he spotted the other, who caught his immediately shifted gaze. San was about to wave, but, again, Wooyoung totally ignored him.

Right now, San was focused on himself, so he didn't care if all the people inside there was thinking about his presence.
He couldn't handle anymore their fear of him, or let it ruin his mood. He was just done with it.