VIII

this pic is not aesthetic and related at all but HOW CUTE 😭😭 give yeosang the love he deserves

.

.

6.30am

A well known ringing sound filled the room, and sudden complaining voices and moans were another well known answer to it.

"Come on, guys, it's time." Wooyoung immediatly sat on his bed, turning off the alarm and giving a shout to the others.

He was always the first one to get up and brush and everything, since he never complained about waking up early.

After some minutes, Yeonjun took his place in the bathroom, and together with the others he started to dress for the upcoming singing lesson of the day.

That day felt different from the previous ones.
It was the first of the second month. Which is, the second part of the training.

As expected, Wooyoung was judged as a very good dancer, but a lacking singer. They cancelled most of his dance classes to make him focus on singing training.
He could just accept the judgement. He needed to get better and, this time, make sure to show everyone, especially his coach, that he was a hard worker. Just 30 of them would have entered the program.

The eagerness was choking all the 101 trainees, that morning.

The breakfast time had never been so silent.
Wooyoung, who for sure lost some pounds in that short time, didn't feel hungry at all. He was too worried about the lesson.

"Wooyoung, come on! At least you're a great dancer, I can't barely do none of the two things together." Seonghwa tried to comfort him. During that month, the two became really close, and Wooyoung felt so grateful for this new friendship to grow. Seonghwa alwayds tried to cheer him up, but also respected his silence when he didn't want to talk. He never looked worried for his own situation, even if he was, like Wooyoung's condition could be more important. Actually, Wooyoung didn't like the older to hide his real feelings just to help him, but knowing him he also got that it was just his way to feel better also about his own situation.
They really could just stay together silent, let just the other's presence to arouse their positive emotions.

It came the time of leaving some of the others sitting with him and go, together with Seonghwa and Hongjoong, to their singing lesson.
This time, the teachers remade the classes, to focus on each one's difficulties and try to fix them. Still, in every class there was at least one or two people who were way better than the average level, and they were supposed to "help" the others and be an example.

Wooyoung wanted to throw up when he saw that Choi San was sitting next to the coach.

Of course, flamingo's head couldn't wait to show us how much we will never be like him.

"There wasn't anyone left but him to be our "example"? he muttered to Seonghwa.

"Come on, he isn't that bad." They all throw their bags against the wall.

"He isn't that bad? Look, we're here because we apparently are not good singers, and to help us they call someone whose cough will always turn out better than what my performance would ever ever ever in the world could be? Sorry if we're just humans and not Choi San, master. Well, at least we have human feelings." this time, his voice went louder, and San could catch some of his speech. In particular, the last words.

During that month, San could definitely tell that Jung Wooyoung didn't like him. But, just as the very first day, he couldn't give himself a proper reason to this behaviour. He knew he used to catch up everyone's attention, he tried his best to hide but it was completely useless.