XXXIV

warning: this chapter contains some implicit smut, you can jump directly to the next one if you're not interested because that's not important for the general plot

so, horny jail prisoners are allowed to talk this time

.

.

San's fear became reality when he found himself to look again at the whole fun Wooyoung was having during the lesson. This time, he wasn't exaggerating his attitude or anything, but he still managed to bug his brain system. He was still thinking about what happened in the changing rooms and his focus had totally disappeared for the following hour and a half.

On the other side, Wooyoung was figuring at all the issues he was the cause to. Instead, he was noticing that even San looked very attractive, right now. Basically, the both were playing around with the other's hormones without a full acknowledge of it. San had a simple sleeveless top on, but it was tight enough to make Wooyoung's imagination run wild while he danced, the wet patches emphasized the shape of his body. And the same occurred for him, his tank-top flied with his movements, showing dangerous parts of hischest and ribs that honestly challenged San with their only existence.

The fun fact was that both the guys had already seen everybody in there without clothes on, so they weren't properly curious. The point was that the last dance lesson seemed to be all about them teasing the other one, with just some simple gazes that hid their real thoughts. Especially when Wooyoung watched San and bite his lower lip for that image. This, instead of letting the older to feel free to dare even more, made an empty feeling to start from his stomach to all over his body. His brain totally disconnected all of sudden.

By the way, the tension seemed to fall when they came back to their room, chatting as nothing had really happened.

"I definitely needed a full dance day like this." Wooyoung threw his bag to the floor as he started to pick his pyjama. "Do you mind if I shower first? I need it." Definitely San was sweaty too, but Wooyoung seemed like he had already showered in his own sweat.

"Sure, don't worry. I'll die on the floor for a while." He said in a chuckle, but he did it for real. He felt too dirty to even sit on the bed, so he laid on the floor and close his eyes to recollect energy.

When they switched, Wooyoung sat on his bed, phone in his hands and back against the wall. They were supposed to go to the canteen to dinner, but actually the adrenaline he still had flowing in his body didn't make him hungry at all.

After another ten minutes, San came back in the room, and this time it was Wooyoung's turn to freeze in his spot. Sad had changed into a large yet very revealing sleeveless shirt. Well, more than sleeveless, that thing seemed to have just two thin stripes which joined the chest area with the back. Wooyoung blinked several times before saying something.

(i put a reference just because i imagined it exactly like this so i want you to do too

(i put a reference just because i imagined it exactly like this so i want you to do too. now imagine san in a top like this and suffer with me :) )