- 26 -

Olivia really didn't get a lot of time to worry about Sophie because she ended up extremely busy with school, Ezra, and work. She kept up with her classes, still pulled long hours at work, and went home every night completely exhausted. But almost every night she was greeted with a sleepy Ezra who just wanted to cuddle, which made all of her hard work completely worth it.

Yet, as usual, Olivia's life just never seemed to really settle. She always had something coming at her, and this time around it was Danny. Again.

"Liv?" Danny questioned, and Olivia looked up from her book and eyed Ezra's biological father.

"Uh, hey..." She trailed off awkwardly.

"How are you?" Danny asked, as he sat down in front of Olivia. She had come into work earlier so she could get in some last-minute studying before one of the first tests of the year.

"I'm fine... why are you here? Because we haven't talked since that day in the park." Olivia sighed as she clicked her pen anxiously.

"Oh, I was just picking up a few things and saw you... I couldn't resist, again." Danny sighed. He looked Olivia over and saw that she now had an engagement ring on, and Olivia noticed that Danny had a gold wedding band. 

"Congrats on getting married... and the baby." Olivia sighed softly.

"Oh, thanks! Gillian and I are so happy and already planning on when we want to give Katrina a sibling." Danny grinned.

Olivia rolled her eyes as she started to pack up her bag. As she zipped it and started to stand, Danny reached across the table and grabbed her hand.

"Liv, I'm sorry that I had to pick between Ez and Katrina... I wanted to be with both of them so badly, but I couldn't. You had Rafael, and Gillian had no one. Please forgive me and don't hate me for the rest of your life." Danny begged.

"Danny, I will hate you for the rest of my life because you abandoned Ezra. And no matter how many times you approach me and tell me this damn story about Gillian being alone and needing you, I won't feel bad for you. Especially since our kid needed you too. But since you burned your bridges, stop coming around and leave me the hell alone. Leave Ezra alone."

///

Olivia got home around ten, and Ezra and Rafael were both sleeping. She cleaned up the house a bit before heading upstairs to find her boys sleeping in her bed. She changed and climbed onto her side, before reaching around Ezra to run her fingers through Rafael's hair.

"Hey, babe... I swear that I was just pretending to sleep so that Ezra would too." Rafael yawned without opening his eyes.

"How was he tonight?" Olivia whispered, as she leaned down and kissed Ezra's messy blonde curls.

"He was good. He ate, took a bath, spilled pudding all over himself, took another bath, and then fell asleep right next to me..." Rafael replied, as he finally opened his eyes and looked over at his finacee.

"Good." Olivia replied plainly.

Rafael watched as Olivia pulled Ezra close and settled him against her chest. She was holding him closer than she had in awhile, and Rafael grew worried.

"Who did you see today?" He asked, and Olivia sighed as she turned and looked at him.

"Danny."

"And?"

"And he asked me to forgive him for what he did. But I will hold a grudge because he gave up this amazing baby for Gillian. He could have grown a pair and told Gillian that she wouldn't control his life, but instead he tagged along like a puppy and will never see this kid grow up..." Olivia trailed off with a sigh.

"You more than likely will hate me after this... but don't forgive him, at least forget him. Get him out of your mind and focus on this family we are making together. Eventually we will be married, having kids, and being ten times happier than Danny could ever be. You just need to move forward and move forward with me." Rafael smiled softly. He shifted closer and kissed Olivia's cheek before rolling over and falling back asleep.

Olivia looked down at Ezra before nodding slowly.

"I'm way happier without Danny or Serena... and I always will be because you and your Daddy are amazing."

///

Olivia's first year of college came to an end in the middle of May. She and Rafael had a lot of plans for their summer, and the first one was getting married. They were planning a life together, and didn't want to take anymore big steps until they were married.

"Does this look good?" Olivia asked, as she stood in front of Chloe, Lucia, and Catalina in the wedding dress she was currently trying on. She hated dresses, but at least wanted to wear one to her wedding.

"You look amazing, Liv. But you have looked great in all the dresses." Chloe replied, as she took yet another picture of Olivia.

"I just don't know which one to get because this is a huge day. Getting married to Rafael is going to be one of the absolute best days of my life..." Olivia sighed, as she ran her hands over the skirt before shaking her head.

"I take it that this one isn't the one." Lucia spoke, and Olivia nodded.

"Nope... not even close." Olivia grumbled before she stepped off the platform and headed towards the dressing room again. 

She was helped out of the dress before she asked for a few minutes alone to just think. She paced the dressing room for several long moments before stopping when her phone rang.

"Rafa, I don't think that I will find the one." Olivia grumbled into the phone. 

"Liv, I need you to come to my office." Rafael replied.

"Huh?" Olivia questioned, as she turned around and started to grab her shorts and her shirt.

"Just please come to my office. We need to talk."

"Rafa!"

"I love you and I'll see you soon."

///

Olivia quickly rushed into Rafael's office without even knocking. She stopped when she saw a few officers sitting in front of his desk.

"Oh my god... what happened?" She asked with wide eyes.

The officers stood before one approached her.

"Olivia Benson?" He asked.

"Y-yeah, that's me... what's happening? Am I in trouble?!" She started to panic.

"No, you aren't in trouble. But by a judge's order, you are going to be holding full custody." He spoke, and Olivia didn't know what he was saying.

"Full custody of who? I am confused and I need you to jump straight to the point before I start to hyperventilate." Olivia spoke quickly.

"Sophie Benson."