- 50: Stronger Than Ever -

"You are pregnant?" Rafael asked, as he looked at his wife with tear-filled eyes. He had been ready for another kid for a while, but he had promised Olivia that they could wait till Benny was two and then try. But now his wife was sitting there in front of him, telling him they were expecting their third baby.

"Yeah, and I have been for eight weeks." Olivia smiled as she reached out and brushed a tear from Rafael's cheek.

"I can't believe it." He whispered.

"Are these happy or sad tears?" Olivia asked.

"Happy tears, Liv. This is amazing news! We are getting a baby!" Rafael exclaimed, before wrapping his arms around Olivia's body. He hugged her tightly as he continued to cry, but he wasn't ashamed. The love of his life was carrying his baby, and that was amazing news.

"We can't tell the boys, Rafa. At least not for a few more weeks. I don't want to risk anything, because something could still go wrong, okay?"

"Okay, baby. I will try my hardest to keep my mouth shut. I can't promise anything, though." Rafael laughed.

"A month is all I'm asking, Rafa. Just in case something happens, which I pray it doesn't. Okay?"

"Okay. Now, can we go upstairs and celebrate?" Rafael smiled.

"Of course, but just try to stay quiet." Olivia chuckled as her husband pulled her from the couch and guided her to the stairs.

///

"Feeling any better?" Elliot asked, as Olivia walked out of the bathroom in Central Park. They had gone to investigate a murder, and something triggered Olivia's morning sickness.

"Not really. My throat is killing me now, and I might have pulled something in my back." Olivia frowned as she looked at Elliot.

"If you are sick, maybe you should go home. I can drop you off at your place before heading back to the precinct." Elliot spoke, and Olivia shook her head as they walked back to the sedan.

"Elliot, I'm not sick. Now, can we go back? We need to start digging into our victim's background." Olivia replied.

"You threw up, Liv. That kinda means you are sick. I don't wanna get my kids sick, so let me take you home." Elliot frowned.

"El, they can't catch what I have. Now, do I have to drive, or can you drive us back to the precinct without attempting to take me home?" Olivia sighed.

"Liv-"

"Get in." Olivia ordered before climbing into the sedan. Elliot climbed in and leaned as far away from Olivia as possible.

"Maybe we should roll the windows down." Elliot mumbled, as he tried to not breathe much. He was being a freak about Olivia getting sick, and it was starting to piss her off.

"Stabler, I'm pregnant. I was throwing up because I haven't been to a scene like this in a while, and it triggered my morning sickness. I'm not sick, and your kids can't catch what I have." Olivia spoke.

Elliot eyed her for a moment before speaking once again.

"Really?"

"Really. I'm thirteen weeks and Rafa and I are telling our kids tonight."

"Does Cragen know? He-"

"Cragen knows, and we worked out a deal. I'm on full duty until I hit sixteen weeks. Then I'm on restricted duty until I go on maternity leave."

"Are you and the baby okay?"

"We are doing good. El. Heartbeats are looking great, and the doctor doesn't think that anything should go wrong."

"Heartbeats?" Elliot asked.

"Yeah, twins. It was a surprise, but a great one. Rafael and I are done after these two, and after we get Sophie back."

"So you agreed to take her in?" Elliot asked.

"We did. We are rearranging things in our house to make space, but we need her there with us. She needs us more than ever before."

///

Olivia went that home just to tell her boys about the babies, and then she had to go back to work the murder case. Rafael had already fed and bathed the boys, so now they were sleepy and lounging in their parents' bed.

"You two look exhausted." Olivia smiled softly as she came into the bedroom. 

"Mama, are you staying here tonight?" Ezra asked, and Olivia shook her head.

"I can't. I'm sorry, babies." Olivia frowned. She sank down onto the edge of the bed before Rafael sat on the other side.

"Can I sleep in here?" Benjamin asked, as he looked at his father.

"Might as well, since you both will crawl in here at midnight." Rafael laughed.

They chatted about the boys' days, but it didn't last long because Olivia was getting called back sooner than predicted. She and Rafael had to rush to tell the kids about the twins.

"Two babies?" Ezra asked, as he looked at his mother with wide eyes.

"Yeah, sweetie. The last two babies Daddy and I will have. Now, I gotta get going. So ask Daddy all the other questions you have... I love you three so much." Olivia spoke. She kissed the tops of her sons' heads before kissing her husband and racing out.

"So, what do you two think?" Rafael asked, and the boys smiled.

"This is awesome!" Ezra grinned.

"I'm glad you think this is so cool! Now, we gotta take great care of Mama. If she needs help, we help her. Okay?"

"We will be the best helpers, Daddy. I promise." Ezra spoke.

"Yeah, help!" Benjamin exclaimed.

"Good, I'm glad we are on the same page. Now, it's time for bed."

///

Life was busy for the next several months. Olivia and Rafael had been busy preparing for their twins, Octavia Marie and Catalina Grace, and they were also prepping for Sophie to come home.

Sophie was diagnosed with depression and a severe anxiety disorder, so she was going to be on medicine to help with those, but the doctors all agreed that she would do better with the love and support of her big sister.

"Aunt Sophie is coming home today?" Ezra asked as he sat in the lobby beside his mother and father. Benjamin was busy on his father's phone, so he wasn't as anxious or bored as the rest of them were.

"Yeah, she is. Are you still good with that?" Olivia asked, as she snuggled Octavia close.

"I know you miss her, so yeah. Then someone else can help with changing Octavia and Cat's diapers." Ezra sighed as he wrinkled his nose.

"You don't even help with that, Ez." Rafael teased, as he held Catalina.

"Shh, here she comes." Olivia smiled. She stood and shifted her daughter into Ezra's arms before moving to where her sister was getting buzzed out.

"Liv." Sophie smiled, as she sat her bag down quickly before running to her sister.

"Hey, sweetheart. It is so good to see you... and hug you." Olivia spoke, as she gave Sophie a tighter squeeze.

"So I'm going to be living with you?"

"Yeah, you are. I actually got custody of you, which was harder than I thought... but you don't have to go back to Serena and I'm going to be taking care of you and protecting you." Olivia smiled.

"Can we go home? I want to start living outside of this hospital." Sophie breathed.

"Okay, sweetie. Let's go."

Hey guys! Sorry about the sudden ending of this book, but I was getting bored and just decided to end it! Thanks for the support!