- 2 -

Mrs. Walters and Danny walked outside after Olivia asked them to leave several times as tears welled in her eyes.

They walked away from the doors and stood to the side to talk. 

"Daniel, no matter how much you care about her... she doesn't want to be helped. She looks like she is taking care of herself, and unless you want her to be forced into foster care, then we can't do much more." Mrs. Walters spoke calmly.

"But Mrs. Walters... she's living in her car. I come here to give her food that isn't from the bakery down the road or a fast food place. Please... can we at least offer her some help?" Danny breathed as tears welled in his green eyes. He really cared about Olivia, and over the last week he had grown very much attached to her.

"I can leave you with some money and you should take her out to dinner... but that's all I'm doing unless she wants to be taken to a foster home. I'm not going to hurt her like that."

"I don't need your money... I thought that you'd help her. Instead, you helped me hurt her." Danny spat. He moved back to the doors and saw that Olivia was walking out of the store with her bag.

Danny quickly opened the door for her, and she started to mumble a thank you before realizing that it was him.

"What are you still doing here?" She sniffled, as she wiped tears from her cheeks.

"Are you done for the night?" Danny asked, as Olivia started to move towards her car.

"They sent me home because I was crying... Thanks to you, I'm losing money that can help pay for my future apartment." Olivia grumbled.

"I'm sorry, Liv. I really am... do you want to come stay at my house? My parents are out of town, and I would feel better having someone at home with me."

"You are almost eighteen, Danny. Are you really scared to be home alone? Or just feeling guilty?"

"I'm feeling guilty. It's going to be cold tonight, Liv. Come home with me."

"I'm not-" Olivia was cut off when Danny wrapped his arms tightly around Olivia's body and hugged her warmly.

"Liv, please just say yes." Danny breathed, and Olivia started to sob as she held onto tightly to him.

///

That night, Olivia followed Danny back to his house. Danny gave Olivia the grand tour before showing her his room. Olivia looked over at Danny before sighing.

"I'm going to crash on the couch... thanks for letting me stay here." Olivia spoke, before turning around slowly and moving towards the stairs.

"Hey, don't go."

"I'm not leaving. I'm just going to crash on your couch." Olivia yawned. Danny shook his head as he grabbed Olivia's arm and pulled her close to him.

Their breaths mingled as Olivia's face grew red. She had been this close to Danny before, but it was before she even knew that he might care for her in general instead of just what was under her clothes.

"Danny want are you doing?" Olivia whispered, but she never did get an answer because Danny was starting to kiss Olivia.

He started with her lips, then moved to her jaw and then to her neck. He would have continued to her chest, but Olivia was bundled up because she had been planning on sleeping in her car.

"Do you wanna warm up in my room?" Danny asked, and all Olivia could do is nod quickly.

Sweaters and jeans were thrown to the floor as the teenagers got undressed as fast as possible. Kisses were shared and they barely made it to the bed before Danny was running his hands over Olivia's bare body.

"Are you sure your parents aren't coming home?" Olivia mumbled into Danny's lips.

"They are in Paris. I don't think they can make it home tonight even if they try."

///

That night was amazing for both teenagers. They didn't know why they needed it, but they both did. When they awoke early the next morning, Danny couldn't keep a smile off his lips.

"Just as good as the other times before." Danny breathed, and Olivia gnawed on her bottom lip as she nodded slightly.

"Liv?" Danny asked, since Olivia never really gave him a verbal response.

"Danny, is this going to lead to anything at all? Because I want more than just sex... I can't just sleep my life away with you." Olivia sighed softly.

"I really like you... you could move in here and we-"

"You are living with your parents, Danny. I moved out of my mother's place to get away from her. I don't need to be around more parents." Olivia sighed.

"Why else?" Danny mused.

"What?" Olivia asked, as she sat up and pulled the sheet over her bare chest.

"Why else did you leave? I know that your relationship with your mother hasn't been good for a long time, but what else did she say to get you to leave?" Danny asked. Olivia bit her lip before turning around and looking at him.

"Danny, the one dream I really have in my life is to have a family. I want kids... like really bad. I know that seems like a dumb thing to move out over... but she said that no one would ever want to have a family with me. No one would ever want me in general. It was just a huge mess, and that's why I left... Danny, I know that I'm young and have my life ahead of me still... but I just don't want to fuck around. I want something more. I want to fall in love and have kids soon..." Olivia trailed off as her face grew red.

She had just told Danny much more than she wanted too, but it was hard for her not to ramble to someone that she felt safe around. She felt safe around Danny, even if she knew that he probably wanted nothing more than to fuck her around the clock.

"We are still young, but maybe we could figure something out." Danny smiled. He pulled Olivia close and kissed her, but moving to climb back on top of her."

"No, Danny. I have to get to work... I'll get in contact with you later."

"I'm here for you, Liv!" Danny exclaimed, as Olivia gathered her clothes before moving to find the bathroom.

"I know, but is there really any point?"