Trixie wants gelato

Lucifer walked into Chloe's apartment and was greeted by his girlfriend's excited offspring. "Lucifer," she exclaimed and got oof the stool to hug him. While he still wasn't comfortable with little forms of platonic affection, he was much more receptive towards them when he found out it made the detective happy, "hello, child." He smiled and waited patiently for her to remove herself from him. Trixie climbed back onto the stool and began to shovel cereal into her mouth. He greeted Chloe with a smile, then backtracked quickly. "Detective, is there a knife taped to your ceiling fan," just then Maze walked down the stairs "snitches get stiches, Lucifer," although she technically no longer lived there, she spent a lot of time at the apartment babysitting Trixie and such. "What," he asked, appalled, then realizing she meant the knife fan, "oh, right. Sorry I didn't realize the fan knife was a secret." Chloe was staring up at the ceiling fan in dismay, "Get it down," Maze shook her head and after a quick goodbye, walked out the door. Lucifer chuckled and peeled the knife off the fan, handing it to the Chloe. "Trix, go get ready for school, your dad will be here soon," Trixie ran off and Chloe took the opportunity to steal a quick kiss, "hello Lucifer," he smiled down at her, "hello again, Detective". Chloe's phone went off, once again ruining the moment. "Shit," Lucifer raised his eyebrow, "what is it?" "Dan can't get Trixie to school and she already missed the bus. If I don't leave now, I'll be late for work," Trixie walked out, cutting her off, "Mom, is dad almost here?" "Actually, he can't make it. If we hurry, I can get you there on time," "but I'm not done with my breakfast," Lucifer smiled, "I can take her," after a look from Chloe he added, "I promise I'll take her to her actual school this time." Chloe nodded, then looked at Trixie, "You good with that?" She nodded happily, so Chloe turned to Lucifer, "thank you," she gave him a quick kiss, "I'll see you at work?" "See you at work, Detective."

Lucifer followed Trixie out to his corvette. They got in but before he pulled away, something occurred to him, "Your mother would probably want you to wear a seatbelt," "well, she isn't here, is she?" "Well, aren't you a deceptive little urchin. Alright, let's go." On the way to school Trixie spotted a small café. "Lucifer, that shop there," she pointed "it looks like one mommy took me too in Paris. They had amazing Gelato. I would do anything for some more of that." Of course, Trixie, being a child, was speaking figuratively, but Lucifer was the devil and took her literally. "You know, I have a plane and wings come to think of it. If you really want gelato, I can, I don't know, pop over there after work and grab some for you." Trixie looked at him open-mouthed, "you can go to Paris whenever you want? That's so cool!" Lucifer chuckled as he pulled up to the school, "I suppose it is," Trixie climbed out of the car and waved goodbye to Lucifer before joining her friends outside the school.

Lucifer strolled into the precinct, he had agreed to keep his relationship with the detective quiet and adhere to her 'when were at work, we are at work' policy. That was the only reason he resisted kissing her when he walked up to her desk. "Have we got a case yet?" Chloe smiled up at him, "Nope, just paperwork." He nodded, "Then, I promised your offspring I'd pop over to Paris quick and get her some gelato. Did you want to come?" Chloe stared at him, open mouthed, "Lucifer, you can't just go to Paris," he considered this, "why not? Would you prefer somewhere else?" Chloe blinked at him slowly, "No, Lucifer you can't just go to Paris because, well...do you even have a passport?" "I don't need one," she cocked her head at him, "I'm the devil, darling, remember? I can fly over there and back whenever I please, but if you'd rather I wait until after work." Chloe smiled, "no it's fine, just 'pop over' to Paris and get my kid some gelato." "Wonderful, back to my original question, would you like to join me?" Chloe looked at the paperwork on her desk, "you know, that actually sounds fun. Let me just go talk to the lieutenant so I can get the rest of the day off." Chloe kissed his cheek, ignoring her work rule and walked towards the Lieutenants office. As she walked by, Lucifer caught the trail of her murmurings, 'I have the weirdest boyfriend in the world,' he laughed aloud and yelled after her, "Universe is more accurate, Detective" she squinted her eyes and shook her head at him before knocking on the door to her boss's office.

Meanwhile, Ella came out of the lab and starting talking to Lucifer a mile a minute, "Oh my God, you and Chloe are so cute. I can't wait until you guys get married, then I can throw a proper bachelorette party for Chloe. The last one was kind of a disaster, although that wasn't my fault and she didn't even marry Peirce, so it shouldn't count," "Miss Lopez," Lucifer interrupted, "I'd rather not think about that period of time, if you could-," Ella cut him off, "Lucifer, I am so sorry. I totally didn't mean to bring up..." she proceeded to whisper 'the P word' which brought on a whole new conversation where Lucifer made various penis jokes that only ended when Chloe walked back over. "Ready to go, Lucifer?" she interrupted, much to Ella's disappointment as, despite her faith, she quite enjoyed Lucifer's dirty jokes.

Lucifer led Chloe up the stairs to the roof of the precinct, then flipped out his wings. "Woah woah woah, this is what you meant by *in a fake British accent*'pop on over to Paris*?!?!?" Lucifer scrunched his eyebrows and his smiled faltered a bit, "Well, we can take a plane if you want, but this is much faster," Chloe bit her lip, she kind of wanted to fly with Lucifer but it seemed, well terrifying if she was honest, seeing this, Lucifer came up with a compromise, "How about I fly us to an airport and then you can decide if we fly to Paris this way or if we take a plane?" Chloe nodded and, on her command, he brought his arm under her legs, putting pressure on the backs of her knees and scooping her up and princess carrying her to the edge of the building. "Ready, Love?" "Ready."