*Title vaguely related to the story but doesn't actually give away the plot*

Context: Chloe went to Hell with Lucifer at the end of s4

Chloe felt like she was falling, but not like when she jumped. It was different. At first, she couldn't breathe, then it got really cold, colors blurred around her. She shut her eyes and buried her face in Lucifers chest. Then it slowly got damper and warmer. Chloe opened her eyes, but it didn't matter. She was surrounded by darkness. Lucifer put his on her head and pulled her to him a bit more, 

"Close your eyes, Detective," he said softly. She did as he asked and suddenly, they stopped falling and Lucifer slowly let Chloe slide to the ground. She clung to his arm, still seeing only darkness. It wasn't just darkness though. It was heavier somehow. 

"Close your eyes, Love," he murmured and she did as she was told. He led her through a doorway then whispered for her to open her eyes.
Lucifer walked through the final door to his rings of Hell. He owned all of them but the first two were guarded by Lilith and not safe for a live human. Her corridors were for the people who deserved to be punished but didn't believe they did anything wrong. The worst of the worst. He let Chloe open her eyes as demons swarmed out of the many cubicles. She huddled closer to him, but she didn't need to be afraid. The demons wouldn't touch her. Not if he had anything to say about it. Dramos was the first to reach him. 

"My king, you've returned. Please forgive me for the events on earth. I just wanted you back, my lord." Lucifer looked at the vast sea of demons, torn between knowing that if he didn't punish Dramos they would think it was okay to disrespect him, but not wanting to scare Chloe. 

"Kneel before your king," he growled and every single demon complied. 

"Every demon not involved in the uprising, return to work." Millions if demons stood, including Squee, Lucifer noticed him. 

"SQUEE, YOU WILL NOT LIE TO ME." The demon squeaked and fell to his knees. Chloe inhaled sharply and Lucifer snapped out of his angry revery. 

"I will not tolerate any more disobedience. DO YOU UNDERSTAND," his voice echoed throughout the corridors and chorus of 'yes my lord,' followed. 

"Dramos, Squee, stay. The rest of you, go." Lucifer just stared at Dramos and Squee, watching them squirm. His eyes flashed red, 

"Your punishment will come later and I promise you, you will not enjoy it. Neither of you will move. Not until I call you." He turned and walked away, taking Chloe with him.

"My apologies, Detective. The demons have to be...managed." Chloe shook her head, 

"It's alright, Lucifer." She had more to say but just then Lucifer drew vertical line in the air with his palms, opening a portal of sorts. He helped Chloe step though then followed. Chloe looked around what seemed to be an apartment. It reminded her of Lucifers penthouse, old and new all at once, all the counters shining and a large piano in the middle of the main room.

 "Lucifer, what is this?" Lucifer smiled at her bemused expression as he walked to the bar, 

"My quarters, Maze helped me decorate." Chloe moved with Lucifer, no longer clinging to him but never letting him get too far away from her. 

"How'd you get all this furniture down here? I mean it's not like there's a furniture store that delivers to Hell." Lucifer was amused by her curiosity, 

"I can make anything appear down here. I have complete control of what is and isn't down here except for the souls and the demons to some extent." 

"So, if I wanted grilled cheese," Chloe asked, "you could just make it appear?" 

"Well, for you to interact with it, I'd have to transport it from earth, but essentially yes." He waved his hand and a plate of grilled cheese appeared on the counter in front of him, he handed her the plate,