I read incorrect quotes and turned them into scenes bc serotonin

Lucifer was sitting on the couch in the break room, quietly reading a book. Chloe was leaning against him reading her own book. Suddenly Ella kicked her way through the door. 

"So you guys are having sex, I knew it!"

"We are?" Lucifer looked at Chloe, "Why didn't you tell me, Detective? I'd have put the book down." Chloe stifled a laugh as Ella's face got really red, 

"Oh my god, i'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-, oh my god," and backed out of the room. Lucifer chuckled quietly, picking his book back up. 

"Maybe we should go talk to her, you know, tell her about us," Chloe tilted her head back towards her partner/boyfriend. 

"But it's much more fun this way, Detective." Chloe laughed again, 

"You're right." 

_________

Chloes phone rang. She didnt recognize the number, but she picked up anyway. 

"Detective Decker, we have your boyfriend. Give us $10,000 and you can have him back." Chloe tried not to laugh. She knew Lucifer too well to think he was in any danger. As if to confirm it, she heard his voice in the background. 

"$10,000? I'm worth much more than that, a million at least." Chloe rolled her eyes. 

"Good luck with that. Tell him to be home by 7, we have dinner reservations." 

*later* 

Lucifer walked into Chloe's apartment, smiling and covered in blood. She turned around, jumping slightly when she saw him, but her face just slid into a smirk, "I heard you were kidnapped," 

"I was?" 

______

Chloe came down the stairs, keys in hand, "Hey, I'm going to the store, do you-" Chloe stopped dead in her tracks.

"Lucifer," she started carefully, "why is our wedding certificate on fire?"

Lucifer turned to her, and slurred, "Good luck trying to return me without the receipt." Chloe bit back a laugh, and approached him, 

"Luci, I don't want to return you." He lead him to a chair and signaled for him to sit. He did and she kissed his forehead, then leaned in and whispered in his ear, "You're mine whether you want to be or not." She sat on his lap, facing his and kissed him softly, 

"How'd you even get this drunk?" 

Lucifer blinked slowly and gestured to the counter. There were four completely empty bottles of whiskey laying on it. 

"You drank those? Why?" Lucifer shrugged, then giggled, "I'm the devil, I can do whatever I want." Chloe stood and rolled her eyes. 

"C'mon you big bad devil, let's get you to bed." She helped Lucifer to his feet and lead him into their bedroom. He collapsed onto the bed and almost immediately fell asleep. Chloe laughed again. Lucifer didn't get drunk off of normal amounts of alcohol and he wouldn't stay drunk for long, especially now that he was asleep and not drinking, but she loved it when he did, although she'd never admit it. She pulled off his shoes, then his belt and kissed the tip of his nose. She scrawled "went to the store. -Chloe" on a sticky note and stuck it to his forehead, then slipped quietly from the room. 

_______

Lucifer, Maze, and Chloe were in the penthouse. Chloe'd just gotten into the shower for the second time, the first time had lead to a rather eventful (😏) morning, but before they could go a third time, Maze had shown up. Lucifer was now sitting at his piano smoking a cigarette in slacks and an open, white button up. Maze was talking to him.