Guess Who

(Chloe's POV)

Suddenly someone's hands covered my eyes and pulled my head back. I tried to pull his hands away but he were stronger than me. I covered his hands with mine. His finger were long and thin, made for playing the piano, and his hands were slightly cold, 

"Who is it?" I asked. Not too long after I felt a feather light kiss on my forehead followed by a quiet whisper in my ear, 

"Guess who." The British accent rang true and a smile spread across my face as I recognized his voice. I rose up a little to give him a quick kiss, smiling like an idiot when his hands were removed from my eyes. 

"Hi," I whispered. 

"Hello Detective," he responded quietly. My eyes drifted up to his and it was over. His lips caught mine in a hard kiss, driving them apart with the force if it. There was nothing gentle about it anymore. I felt the door rattle against my back as he shifted, pressing my against it, taking my face between his hands. Every thought in my head exploded into a pure, pounding white, and I felt the dark curl of desire begin to twist inside me, bending all my rules, snapping that last bit of trembling restraint. I tried to pull away for the first and the last time. 

"No," he said into my mouth, then brought my lips back to his. It was just like it had been before- I slid my hands under his jacket to press him closer. The low groan at the back of his throat, a small pleading noise that set every inch of my skin of fire. 

____

We sat at the bar. Me in one of his shirts like nightgown and him in boxers and an open robe. He slid a glass of whiskey across the counter to me and I smiled at him. A small noise came from the back of his throat. 

"You're killing me, Love." I giggled as he moved around the counter to wrap his arms around my waist. He pressed one fleeting kiss to my temple. 

"If I haven't mentioned it yet, you look absolutely beautiful." I leaned into him and tilted my head up to look at his face. 

"Thank you, Lucifer." He kissed me again, but I had to break it for a yawn.

"Ready for bed, my love?"  Instantly I cracked up into laughter, unable to hold it back. 

"No, you broke the bed." He smirked and narrowed his eyes slightly. My breath hitched. 

"Which you just so happened to take part it. I wasn't having sex with myself." I narrowed my eyes right back, 

"You're going to have to pay for that." He arched an eyebrow, 

"Really?" Is all he asked, "I have billions of dollars and you're implying I have to pay for a damn headboard and box spring?" I giggled and rolled my eyes at him. 

"I'm so sore...Tonight was incredible." His eyebrow shot up, 

"What makes you think I'm finished with you?" 

a/n Sorry this is short. When 5b comes out, I'll have more content for ya'll