Bullet Boy

A/n this is gonna be a long one and if you dont like oc's this isn't for you, but if you do like it, let me know and I'll make a part two. This is just a concept that's been in my head for a while and there's no real story line, just a beginning. Anyway, enjoy. 

I really hadn't meant to kill that pastor. He wouldn't shut up about my mom and her 'amazing life' and how 'God will take care of her'. God didn't take care of anyone. The only trust worthy angel was the devil himself. The cop car they put me in smelled funny. It was odd because I recognized the smell. It's the smell that mom always had when she came back from her Hell visits.

A short, blondish police woman got into the car along with a tall man in a suit that seemed oddly familiar. He turned to face me immediately when he got in. Whatever conversation he'd been having with the woman long forgotten. 

"You look familiar," he stated in a British accent. I just nodded and forced the emotion out of my reply,
"Everyone says I look just like my mother." His eyebrows shot up,
"That's quite an unfortunate thing for a boy, although you wear it well." His comment was more observant than creepy, despite the slightly suggestive wording. I turned to the female cop,
"He's not a pedo or anything right? I don't need to be worried." I was joking but the British man seemed confused. I got her to crack a smile though as she shook her head.
"Please, Lucifers harmless." Then it clicked. I was in the backseat of a police car with the devil.
"Wait, Lucifer? You're the devil?" He turned,
"The one and only." The man chuckled and i sucked in my breathe.
"Do the eye thing." Both of them seemed genuinely shocked by my request. He turned best he could to face me.
"How do you know about that?" I figeted, well aware that he could smite me out of existence at any second.
"M- My mother said that if I ever met someone who claimed to be the devil to ask him to prove it by flashing his eyes red, then to check that he had a ring with a black jewel in it." Lucifer looked taken aback.
"Detective, pull over." He growled deep in his throat. She didn't seem intimidated at all by him, but still she did as he asked. I watched in fear as he got out of his car and came around the car, pulling me out by the hem of my hoodie and slamming me against the police car. The detective also got out and was trying to get him to put me down. Instead he stared straight into my eyes, I could feel him compelling the truth. Mom has taught me how to resist it, but I didn't currently feel the need to as all he asked was,
"Who is your mother?"
"Lilith." He dropped me but didn't step back or break eye contact,
"You're not a demon." It was more a statement than a question, but I found myself answering anyway,
"N-Not fully...no. M- My father was m-mortal." He was still looking a me suspiciously, trying to pull more information out of me with his eyes, but the detective interrupted him. She grabbed my arm and pulled me out from under his glare.
"You hurt?" She asked stiffly and I shook my head. She moved her glare to Lucifer,
"What the Hell? You can't just slam kids against cars and hold them up by their necks." He tried to explain to her that he could in fact do that as he technically had command over all of Lilliths offspring but she shut him up.
"We can deal with your celestial stuff in interrogation. Get in the car."
"But Detective-,"
"Get.In.The.Car." Surprisingly he obeyed. If this mortal woman was dangerous enough for the King of Hell to do her bidding, there was no way I was resisting. She lead me back to the car and put me back in the backseat. I brushed the dirt off my jeans with my hands, hoping the only pair of pants I had left weren't ruined. Luckily it was just dirt and not a rip.

I was escorted into a grey room with a blue metal door and was placed at a table facing a large mirror, presumably two way. I closed my eyes and pushed my glasses down, rubbing the bridge of my nose. This was how I had accidentally shot the preacher, opening my eyes without my glasses on. I was being extra careful not to open my eyes, but of course someone came through the doors and I almost looked at them. I shoved my glasses back up and opened my eyes to see only the detective from the car.
"Hello. Damiean Rose?" I nodded,
"Right, I'm detective Chloe Decker. I apologize for not introducing myself earlier and for my partner. Lucifer can be a little...dramatic." I nodded,
"Are you human then, Detective Decker?" She looked taken aback,
"Yeah. Why would you ask that?"
"Well typically angels, especially those who rule Hell, don't take orders from humans." She blinked slowly,
"So...you know who Lucifer is?" I nodded again,
"How? He didn't show himself at the car, did he?"
"No. My mother is...well she told me about him." Detective Decker sat down, flipping open the file she had with her.
"Lily Rose? How does she know Lucifer? Did they-?" She seemed to remember that she was questioning a 12yr old and shut her mouth.
"Lily Rose is her human name. My mother is Lilith." Chloe shook her head, not recognizing the name,
"From the garden of Eden? Adam's first wife? Nothing?" Chloe shook her head and I rolled my eyes,
"Mother of all demons." Chloes eyes widened,
"Are you-?" She had her hand on her gun but I simply raised my hands and shook my head.
"I'm half mortal." Chloe nodded,
"So you didn't grow up in Hell or something?"
"What? No. Lilith raised me...sort of." Chloe nodded,
"Okay. I should let Lucifer in now."
"H-hold on." I cursed myself internally for stuttering but continued anyway,
"Mazikeen of the Lilim. Do you know where I can find her?"
"Shes probably at my apartment right now with my daughter." It was my turn to raise my eyebrows,
"You make a habit of hiring demon babysitters?" Chloe laughed a little,
"You are the weirdest kid I've ever met." She turned to the mirror,
"Alright, Lucifer. Come in." A few moments later the devil walked in,
"So, Damiean then?" I nodded and he went on, I'll prove to you that I'm the devil if you prove to me your story is true."
"Cool, you wanna go first, then I'll do whatever you need me to as proof." Lucifers eyes turned red for a moment. I didn't flinch of course, I was expecting it, but I was surprised to find the detective Decker didn't flinch either. I used my chin to motion towards as I asked.
"You're sure she's mortal?" Lucifer chuckled,
"Quite sure. Now, your turn. Show me your ability." I looked around the room,
"Here is probably a bad place for that." I tried to spare the wall but Lucifer was insistent.
"Fine. You might want to move." They both moved behind me and I found a wall, pulling down my glasses. My normally grey irises shown silver and pulled back, making it appear that my pupil was dilating. In reality, it was opening. A bullet flew from each eye silently, blasting two small holes in the wall. I quickly pulled my glasses back up.