The devil says equal rights

There was a knock on the door. Chloe, Lucifer, and Trixie were living in a small house not far from the beach. Lucifer had been willing to buy her any house she wanted and this is what she'd chosen. It had lots of natural light, was open concept with a connected kitchen and living room, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Trixie had chosen the only bedroom on the first floor so Chloe and Lucifer shared the master on the second floor. The 2nd bedroom had a desk for Chloe and a piano for Lucifer, with just enough room to slow dance in between them.

Trixie answered the door as Lucifer came down the stairs to start breakfast. A man neither of them recognized was standing on the other side. Lucifer moved to stand behind Trixie.

"Can I help you?" The guy fidgeted,

"I'm looking for Chloe Decker." Lucifer glanced at Trixie,

"Could you get your mother? She's in our bathroom." Trixie nodded and left.

"What do you need from my wife?" The guys seemed oddly disappointed at the word 'wife'.

"I went to high school with her. I was looking for her at the police station but her ex husband pointed me here."

"He just...gave you our address? I'm going to kill detective douche." Chloe walked up behind him,

"Luce, you may not kill Dan." Lucifer turned and beamed at her,

"It was just a figure of speech, Love."

"Decker?" The man at the door called around Lucifer, she was too focused on Lucifer to really notice the other guy. The man repeated himself,

"Chloe?" She looked away from Lucifer, much to his disappointment.

"Do I- wait, Logan?" She smiled at the man but Lucifer thought it looked forced.

"I'd love to catch up with you, but I can't be late. Maybe you can come by this evening." The man, Logan, smiled,

"Okay, can I get your number and we can set something up."

"Sure. My husband will give that to you; I've got to get my daughter some breakfast." Chloe turned and stood on her toes to kiss Lucifers' cheek. When she was up there she whispered a quick 'thank you' and waked away.

Lucifer said walking into the kitchen and perching on a stool next to Trixie, "Detective?" He asked hoping she'd explain what the fuck had just happened. Instead she gave him a quick look, signaling he didn't want to talk about it in front of Trixie.

"Mom, I'm 10. I can handle adult stuff." Chloe smiled at her,

"I know baby, it's just time for school." Trixie harrumphed and left grab her backpack. Chloe exhaled and turned to Lucifer,

"That was Logan. I didn't go to regular high school but he's the kid of the director from one of the shows mom was on so we used to hang out." Lucifer nodded,

"If he is an old mate of yours then why try to get away from him so fast?"

"I just don't like him, that's all." Lucifer nodded, he could tell there was more but wasn't going to pry. After all, she would tell him eventually.

In Chloe's Charger, on the way to Trixie's school, the topic of Logan was once again brought up.

"Mommy, who was the man at the door?" Lucifer looked at Chloe, not sure how much she wanted to tell Trixie,

"His mom knew Grandma when I was little." Trixie nodded and looked out the window,

"Lucifer, why did the man mommy knew when she was little hate you?" Lucifer turned to look at her,