Blackberry or Lime?

Lucifer stood in the kitchen, flipping pancakes, when Trixie ran out of her room in a frenzy, 

"Lucifer, is mom here?" 

"No, she had an errand to run." Trixie bit her lip, 

"Can you help me then?" 

"With what?" 

"I need something from the store." 

"Alright, what is it?" 

"Um, pads." Lucifer turned and looked at her, 

"Oh, alright. Can it wait until after breakfast?" Trixie bit her lip, 

"Yeah, no. Not really." Lucifer nodded. 

"I'll fly there quickly then. What kind do you need?" Trixie shrugged, 

"Oh, uh, Always, I guess." Lucifer nodded clinically, 

"I'm off then. Don't let the pancake burn."

"Wait," Trixie stopped him, "aren't you embarrassed?" Lucifer smirked at her, 

"Beatrice, I'm a few millions years old. I've bought pads more than once. I'm not embarrassed." Trixie scrunched her eyebrows, 

"But I thought guys get squeamish when we ask then to get this stuff for us."   

"Boys are squeamish," Lucifer retorted proudly, "Men will step out and buy you as many pads or tampons as you need. A worthy man will understand that you cant control it. It's a natural bodily process. If you ever find a guy who's too embarrassed to buy you pads, just bleed on everything he owns." With that Lucifer flew to the store, leaving Trixie laughing in the kitchen. 

____

He stood in the feminine hygiene product aisle of the grocery store and looked over the selection until he found Always. There were four options so he texted Trixie. 

____

____

Back at the house, Lucifer gave Trixie her flying lime flavored pads and set his other purchases on the counter. From past experience with Chloe, Lucifer knew to buy Trixie's favorite sweets. He had a chocolate cake, soda, candies, and even ibuprofen. When Trixie came out and found the assortment of treats, plus all the supplies to make a blanket nest on the couch, she gave Lucifer a huge smile. Trixie's heart swelled. She grabbed a bag of candies and curled up in the blanket nest. When Lucifer went back into the living room and spotted Trixie in the blanket nest, he smiled. 

"Are you feeling alright, offspring? 

"Yeah, I'm fine. Do you wanna watch a movie?" Lucifer sat next to her on the couch and passed her the remote.