Music

April's POV
"Well, it's a longer distance then I expected!" I panted, trying to regain my breath. "I'm tired, I'll see you in the morning April!" Amy yawned, walking to her room. I looked around and saw that I was on my own.

I walked towards my room when I heard a guitar. I recognised the tune almost immediately. The song was Thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran.

When your legs don't work like they used to before, and I can't sweep you off of your feet.

Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love? Will our eyes still smile from your cheeks?

And darling I will, be loving you till, we're Seventy.

So honey now, take me into our loving arms,

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars, Place your head on my beating heart.

At that point, I knew it was Jax. We used to sing together. I joined in since I knew all the words.

I'm thinking how people fall in love in mysterious ways,

Maybe by the touch of a hand. But I'll keep making the same mistakes, hoping that you'll understand!

So baby now, take me into your loving arms, kiss me under the light of a thousand stars, place your head on my beating heart! Cause baby we found love right where we are. We found love right where we are, cause baby we found love right where we are.

I heard a round of applause behind us, and I saw Amy, Squid, Lee, Stampy, Ash, Salem, Netty, Rosie and Finnball Standing in the door way. Jax smiled at me and handed me a book.

I looked down and saw that It was my music book. "Jax-how-how did you find this?" I asked. "I know things." He replied mysteriously.

"You guys are amazing! Your voices are awesome!" Netty Giggled. "Thanks!"
I replied. "I haven't sung for ages. Especially with Jax."

"I agree with Netty. You guys should apply for the annual music competition. A music act from loads of different worlds compete against each other and the winner gets a mix of 47 Emeralds and 60 Diamonds. And after the winner is announced, all the acts come together and perform one song in all the different styles." Rosie explained. Everybody agreed. "Netty and Amy can help you. They won the competition a few years back." Lee said.

"Really?! Awesome!" I exclaimed. "Do you think that we should do it?" I asked Jax. "You don't need to ask! Of course we are going to do it! You are amazing at music!" He replied, standing up to give me a hug.

"We can start now if you want." Amy said. "Sure." I replied. "I just need to go quickly." Jax said. "Where?" I asked. "Ohhh. Okay." I said, realising where he needed to go."

"So, what song should we do?" I asked. "Do you know Blank Space by Taylor Swift?" Netty asked. "Yes! I love that song!" I replied. "How should we split the parts?" Amy asked. "We'll just make it up as we go along." Netty replied. "Ready?" She asked. Amy and I nodded.

April:
Nice to meet you, where you been?
I could show you incredible things
Magic, madness, heaven, sin,
Saw you there and I thought,
Oh my gosh, look at that face
You look like my next mistake.
Love's a game, you wanna play?

Amy:
New money, suit and tie,
I can read you like a magazine,
Ain't it funny, rumours fly,
And I know, you heard about me,
So hey, let's be friends, I'm dying to see how this one ends.
Grab your passport and my hand.
I can make the bad guys good for a weekend.
All:
So it's gonna be forever, or it's gonna go down in flames, you can tell me when it's over, if the high was worth the pain.
Got a long list of ex-lovers, they'll tell you I'm insane, 'Cause you know I love the players, and you love the game.

'Cause we're young and we're reckless, we'll take this way to far.
It'll leave you breathless, or with a nasty scar.
Got a long list of ex-lovers,
They'll tell you I'm insane.
But I've got a blank space baby,
And I'll write your name.

Netty:
Cherry lips, crystal skies,
I can show you incredible things.
Stolen kisses, pretty lies,
Your the king baby, I'm your Queen
Find our what you want,
Be that girl for a month,
Wait, the worst is yet to come oh, no

Screaming, crying, perfect storms
I can make all the tables turn
Rose garden filled with thorns
Keep your second guessing like
'oh my gosh, who is she?' I get drunk on jealousy
But you'll come back every time you leave,
'Cause darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream.

All:
So it's gonna be forever, or it's gonna go down in flames, you can tell me when it's over, of the high was worth the pain.
Got a long list of ex-lovers, they'll tell you I'm insane, 'cause you know I love the players, and you love the game.

'Cause we're young and we're restless,
We'll take this way too far, it'll leave you breathless, or with a nasty scar.
Got a long list of ex-lovers, they'll tell you I'm insane, but I've got a blank space baby, and I'll write your name.

Boys only want love if it's torture, don't say I didn't say I didn't warn ya.
Boys only want love of it's torture, don't say I didn't say I didn't warn ya.

Amy:
So it's gonna be forever, or it's gonna go down in flames, you can tell me when it's over, if the high is worth the pain.
Got a long List of ex-lovers, they'll tell you I'm insane, 'cause you know I love the players, and you love the game.

Cause we're young and we're restless,
We'll take this way too far
It'll leave you breathless,
Or with a nasty scar
Got a long list of ex-lovers, they'll tell you I'm insane, but I've got a blank space baby, and I'll write your name.

"You guys sound great together." Jax, said, walking into the room. "So, what song are you guys going to do for the competition?" Netty asked. I glanced at the time. "Guys, it's 2:35 am already." I said. "Gosh, yeah. We'll do this tomorrow, then." Amy replied, standing up with Netty.

"Night guys!" I said, walking to my room and going to bed.

______________
Hey guys! This is a quick authors note to say thank you for over 5k reads!