Finding Our Friends

Squid's POV
"Shall we run or take the tree train?" I asked Netty and April. "Run. It's probably the quickest way." April replied. "Okay then, race ya!" I laughed, before running off into the direction of the Funland. And then the Ice happened. I slipped on the ice and landed on my leg. "Ouch! Why ice, Why?!" I yelled sarcastically. "Squid! Are you okay?!" April asked as She grabbed one of my arms and Netty grabbed the other. My leg hurt, but I could still walk and I was sure that it would get better soon.

The pain was gone, and we were at the Funland at last. "This way!" I said, running to the left. "They have to be here, or else we're screwed." I panted, still running. "There!" Netty shouted. I turned around and saw the haunted mansion.

"Remember that this is only special effects, not real. All made up." I warned the girls. They both nodded and we walked in.

"What's that noise?" April asked. "I can hear it as well." Netty replied. It was coming from the next room. A banging noise. "Well, it IS the Googlies dining room. It's probably just the Googlies." I replied. We all walked in and a glass pane flew through the air and into the door above my head. "Squid look out for flying glass!" Netty shouted. "A bit late, isn't it?" I said sarcastically.

I turned in the direction of the flying glass and saw Stampy, Jax, Ash, Amy, Rosie, Sqaishey, Salem, Finnball and Tom in what is supposed to be the Googlies dining room, but it was used like a cage. "Sorry Squid! Didn't see you there!" Stampy laughed, holding an enchanted diamond pick axe. "How-wha-huh-what?" Is all I could manage to say. "We all found each other and were in the clubhouse when we all just appeared in here." Tom explained. "But how did you find us and how did you know we were gone? And most importantly, where were you?" Stampy asked. "Long story" April and Netty said together. "Jinx! Jinx again!" They said again together.

"Your mental synchronisation! Can have but one explanation!" I sung. "Oh yeah? What is that one explanation then?" Amy asked sarcastically. "Errr... Luck?" I replied. "Come one, let's go to bed. I'm tired as it is." Ash suggested. "Okay, but in the morning we have to discuss what happened today." I said. Everyone agreed. "What time?" Salem asked. "8:00 Am." I replied.

"GOOODDDD NIIIIGGGGGHHHHTTTT EEEEVVVVEEERRRYYY BOOODDDYY!" Ash yelled from the corridor. "GOOD NIGHT ASH!" Everybody, and I mean everybody yelled back. If someone or some people are still asleep at 8:10, then I have a plan to wake them up.