Trouble

April's POV
"...And right now, the Resserector is the biscuit." Ash said. I didn't want him to go alone. It would be too risky. But I couldn't do anything about it. He looked around the corner, and then looked at me. "You stay here. If there's any trouble over there, I'll yell your name. If there's any trouble over here, you yell my name." He explained. I nodded and he left. A swarm of butterflies was let loose in my stomach.

I looked around the corner in time to see him shoot a jug of water with his power. I silently facepalmed and hoped that nobody would catch him. But I didn't have to worry about that, as a rope went around my stomach, pulling me back into someone. I ducked under the rope so that I could run. I don't know where I ran to, but I knew that I had to get away from that person. I sprinted through the corridors, taking lefts and rights anywhere I could, trying to lose the person chasing me. After what I thought was 5 minutes, I found that I ran into an empty room with a door on the other side. I sighed in frustration and started to run out, when about 3 men with ropes and swords ran past the door. I froze, thankful that I didn't run out sooner. I heard footsteps coming from outside the other door. Confused with what to do, I tried to make myself invisible, something I hadn't tried to do since the time I saw Damian before I came here. He was angry and tried to take out his anger on me, so I tried to escape. Even then I wasn't properly invisible so this time I hoped that it would work, and backed into a corner.

The door burst open, to reveal HTT literally dragging in Ash, who looked terrified. I held my breath as HTT shut both doors, one on each side, before standing in front of Ash. I held my breath as Target started talking. "Now, what makes you think that you can just stroll into my castle, while I'm having a party, and destroy the thing that keeps me alive?" He demanded, reaching out to his sword in his belt. Ash stayed silent, as if he was a nut that wasn't ever going to be cracked. I had an urge to go and save him, but I had to hear what Target was going to say, before jumping in and blowing my cover.

"Well?!" He said again, stamping his foot to add more drama. Ash still said nothing, his face changing from terrified to determined. "Okay, then. Would answer my question if I tell you that my men are out searching my castle, looking for that girl you came with." Target continued. My hands started to get sweaty. Ash's face changed from determined, to scared, to worried. "No. She can look after herself." Ash finally said, barely able to be heard. I don't blame him for saying that. I was actually glad he did and he didn't say anything else. "Oh yeah? Well let's see if anyone can save you from this." Target replied, pulling out his sword and raising his arm. I took this opportunity and I ran in, making myself visible and holding my hands out to block the sword. I closed my eyes in case I failed to make a shield and the sword came down on me. Nothing happened and I heard a gasp from Ash. I opened my eyes slowly, to see my hands making a bubble, surrounding me and Ash. I saw Target's sword across the other side of the room and braced myself for the worst.

I looked at Target, who had frustration in his face, before he made a gesture with his hands, making my shield fail and making me feel weak and collapse into Ash's lap. I started to shake and I couldn't control it. I felt Ash pulling me up and wrapping his arms around me. I was still shaking, but felt that I needed to focus on what's happening around me. "So, you finally decided to show up. Well, I must say that you made a bad move." Target said, grabbing his sword again."It was worth it." I blurted out without thinking. I felt Ash's grip tighten, somehow warning me about what was going to happen next. But as almost always, I didn't get the warning until it was too late. The sword was pointed at us and was coming closer.
--------------------------------------
Squid's POV
I woke up at about 3 in the morning. I knew that Ash would be up, so I changed my clothes, brushed my teeth and all that morning stuff, while trying to make the least amount of noise as possible. I quietly opened and shut my door, and walked over to Ash's room. I knocked, but no answer. I assumed he didn't hear me, so I opened the door. I didn't see Ash sleeping, but I saw some paper on his bed that he must have left behind. I opened it and read what must have been some sort of battle plan. It said that he was going to find Hit The Target's castle with April, to try and destroy the one thing that keeps him alive. I decided that I needed to find them, in case there was trouble, but I needed a team. I quietly woke up Netty, Stampy, Jax, Amy and Lee and told them about my plan. We all gathered outside the house and Stampy have final orders before we set off.

"We are going north. The pairs are: Amy and Netty, Me and Lee, Squid and Jax. When we find April and Ash, Squid's will change to be Ash and Jax's will be changed to April. You have to help each other out if needed, and always stick together. Let's go." We walked north for about 20 minutes, when we saw the castle. I could sense something was happening inside, I just couldn't point it out. We all walked inside and split up in our partners. Stampy said to yell for help if we needed back up. I went with Jax up a staircase, and through endless corridors when I found a door. I heard April voice from inside; "It was worth it."

The door was iron, so I got Jax to help me break it down. It took about three hits, but we did it. We both ran in and our jaws dropped. Target had his sword out, pointing at April and Ash. April was shaking and Ash was hugging her reassuringly. Target turned around in surprise and dropped his sword, something he would never do unless he was caught off guard.
----------------------------
Jax's POV
I couldn't help myself. I grabbed Target's sword off of the floor and threw it at him. "Now you've crossed a line." I said, before making the first move with my sword. Target didn't move a muscle, so I lowered my sword and touched his arm. My hand went straight through. I touched the sword, but it was solid. I got distracted by Squid running over to Ash, so I ran to April. I dropped my sword and kneeled down. I nodded at Ash, and he let go of April, so that I could go and talk to her.

I wrapped my arms around her tightly, and her shaking calmed down a little bit. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming? I was seriously going to kick Target's butt." I said, making her giggle a bit. "Because I didn't want you to get hurt like- like..." She stopped in the middle of her sentence and started sobbing into my chest. She must have been remembering something, but I've never seen her start sobbing so quickly.

"Cover her ears." Squid warned. I did as I was told and knew from when he took a deep breath, that this was going to be a bad idea. "STAMMPPYYY!!" He yelled. I wiped April's tears from her face and tickled her so that she cheered up at least a little bit in case someone we don't want runs in.
-----------------------------------------
Soo.... Are you guys okay with me calling HTT Target? I just thought it would be a bit easier. But if you want I just just write HTT if it's easier for you.