An Adventure To Be Remembered

Netty's POV
~~~~~~~~~
"What do you think it is?" Lee asked, holding his hand out to hold it. I dropped it into his hand. The gem started to shine and he gave it back to me quickly with a scared expression on his face. Once it touched my skin, the bright purple dimmed down to not have a sparkle anymore. "I repeat my question: What do you think it is?" Lee repeated. I shrugged my shoulders and stuffed my hand in my pocket. I was looking for a chain that I put there a few days earlier. I pulled it out and looked for a sharp thing on the floor.

I saw a silver pin on the ground and wondered if it was sharp enough. "Does this hurt?" I asked Lee, taking his hand and prodding him with lightly with it. "Yep! Ow!" He laughed, pulling his hand back quickly. I held the circular gem and made a small mark with the pin, before pushing it in easily, making a hole in the top. I slid the chain through it with ease, before fastening the clip at the back. I gestured for Lee to come over and I slipped the chain round his neck. "Until we know what it is." I whispered. He dropped it under his shirt and looked around. Everyone was just sitting in a circle, doing nothing but talking about stuff. "Want to go join them?" Lee asked. I looked at what they were doing and saw a jar of Hot sauce. "Nope! They have hot sauce!" I giggled. "Let's do our own thing then." Lee smirked and led me to the tree train.

He got a minecart out of the chest, but when he touched it, it just flew off the tracks. He gave me a confused look and took off the necklace. He passed it to me and got another minecart. This time when he touched it it didn't move. "So I can't touch metal with this thing." He laughed, putting the necklace in his pocket and touching the minecart again. Nothing. "It has to touch your skin." He informed me. "Not at all obvious, is it?" I asked sarcastically.

He pulled me into a minecart and we set off to the Funland. While we were riding, the minecart jerked upwards, making me and Lee fall out, before riding back down the tracks. I knew what happened. I shot Lee a what-did-you-do-that-for? look and stood up. "Hehe, sorry." He chuckled, throwing the gem up and catching it. There was a cloud of purple smoke and I was teleported into a room. It was completely dark, except for the blue glow in the middle of the room. I looked around and saw Lee, Stampy, Squid, Amy, April, Jax and Tom in a circle, surrounding the blue glow that was sitting on a stool.

"What are we doing here?" I asked. "We figured out how to destroy it." Squid answered. "How?" I asked. "There's this special purple gem of some sort, but it's lost. We need it to make the stone vulnerable. Even if we find the gem, we nee the right person to slot it in here." Stampy explained, pointing to a hole in the Resserector. "How do you know who the right person is?" Amy asked, obviously as confused as me and Lee. "The gem glows a brighter purple when exposed to the persons skin." Jax explained, holding April's hand. "Then you're all in luck today." Lee chuckled, holding the gem in his hand. It started glowing brightly and made the room light up. "Oh, Lee." What would we do without you?" Squid chuckled, as Lee walked towards him. Lee cautiously slid the purple gem into the slot, before everybody grabbed each other. Jax grabbed April, Squid grabbed Amy, Lee and Stampy grabbed me and we all ducked for cover.

When nothing happened, we all looked up and loosened out grip on each other. Bad idea. The blue glow faded before exploding, blowing me backwards, still in Lee and Stampy's arms. Then black.
------------
-
-
-
-
Just kidding, I wouldn't end it there. I'm not one of those authors like Suzanne Collins or John Green.
-
----------
I woke up to a blinding bright light and the steady beeping of the hospital. I looked to my right and saw Stampy, head in his hands, muttering to himself. I smiled to myself before saying, "On your left."
"Netty?" Stampy asked. "No, I'm a Disney princess and you just happened to walk into my hospital room." I said sarcastically. I heard a slight chuckle from Stampy when I asked, "What happened?"
"Well, everyone got badly injured, but only You and April went into a coma. April woke up three days ago... Netty, we were getting worried." He explained. Three days? "Have you heard from Target?" I asked. "Nope, but word has it that he's not coming back." He said hopefully. I sat up and looked down - I was still in my normal clothes, thank goodness. "Can we go home?" I asked. He smiled and stood up. "Course we can. Let's get the others." He smiled. I took his hands and we walked into the waiting room. Squid was sitting next to Lee while whispering comforting words into his ear. At least, that what it looked like. Lee was holding his head up in his hands, staring intently at the wall...or the air. Squid looked up and smiled within 0.9 seconds of seeing me.

He mouthed the words 'Can I tell him?' And I shook my head. I knew exactly what I wanted to do. Squid nodded and returned his facial expression back to sad, before whispering more things into Lee's ear. I walked slowly up behind him and caught some of what Squid was saying. "She'll wake up, don't worry. She still has pranks to pull on people yet." He whispered. Lee let out a small chuckle. It was true. I wanted to pull a prank or two on a couple of people... I guess this was one of them. I took a deep breath and whispered into Squid and Lee's ears, "Boo."

They both jumped up. "Geezus, Netty! I knew you were going to do that but still got scared. Damn." Squid complained, and then facepalmed. Lee's face turned from shocked to nervous to happy. "Netty?" He asked. I nodded. "Netty!" He yelled and he jumped over the chairs and gave me a bear hug. "I thought you were gone. Never do that again, Okay?" He asked.
"Okay." I replied, smiling. Before he kissed me. I was shocked at first, but then I suddenly got different feelings for Lee. He pulled away when we heard footsteps and a few 'aww's. I saw April going up to Amy and asked, "What happened to the Vegimite in the end?" She asked. Amy gave her a mischievous look, before pulling out a sandwich bag with bread that had brown stuff on it. It looked like Nutella.

I left Lee and walked over to them. They gave me a hug and I laughed. "I still have a few pranks to pull." I laughed. Amy gave me a piece of bread. I walked over to Lee and offered him the bread. "You must have been waiting around for ages." I smirked. He took it before eying it up and down. "What's on it?" He asked suspiciously. "Nutella." I answered truthfully. He took a big bite and chewed it once before running out the door and shouting "THIS IS NOT NUTELLA!", Leaving the room in hysterics. I loved my friends: Lee, Stampy, Squid, Amy, April, Jax, Salem, Mousie, Finnball, Ash and Sqaishey. This was an adventure to be remembered.
-----------------------------------
Happy ending, huh? XD