Help!

Amy's P.O.V
I was there, having the time of my life, at my birthday party. I was happy, all my friends were around me, all of the time. And then It happened. The lights went off, I felt a strong arm around my waist, squeezing my arms to my side. I heard a scream, so I screamed too. Just in time before they gagged me, tied my hands together behind my back, and blindfolded me. I felt myself being thrown into a sack, and then someone else being thrown in with me. "Sqaishey." I thought. I heard Stampy and Squid "AMY! SQAISHEY!" They called out. I tried with all my might to answer but I couldn't. The gag was to tight. I felt I was in that sack for at least an hour or two, when I hit the ground. They took my blindfold off, there were four of them altogether. One was holding my left arm, and another the right. My wrists were sore, still tied together from the long journey. The same was for Sqaishey, just then I heard footsteps, I tried to break away from the guards grip, but they were to strong. The footsteps got louder, and louder, until I saw him. HTT was there, standing in front of us. I tried to speak, but I couldn't, the gag was to tight. But I could hear him loud and clear. "Well done boys, good job." HTT said. Then he looked at us and said "I bet your wondering what I want to do with you, aren't you? Well, I am going to get my revenge on Stampy and Squid by getting them over here. When they do, I will then trap them, and make them watch the downfall of Stampy's lovely world." Sqaishey looked at me, I looked at her. I could see the fear in her eyes. "Take them to the dungeons." He said. I felt myself being lifted up, my feet off the ground and I was being taken underground. It was cold, and I couldn't think of a plan. Sqaishey got thrown in first. I heard her grunt in pain as she hit the cold wall. My turn. I felt the cold air run past me, then hitting the wall with force. The pain was shooting up my legs into my head. I felt someone come up to me, untie my hands and they left. I took the gag out of my mouth and looked around. "What are we gonna do now?" Asked Sqaishey. I turned and saw her sitting on the ground In the corner. I sat down next to her. "We will just have to wait and see" I reassured her. "Amy? Sqaishey? Is that you?" Said a voice from the corner. It was a girl sitting in the shadows. I didn't need to look at her, I knew exactly who it was. "Netty?!" Me and Sqaishey asked in suprise together. She walked out of the shade. "Yes."