HTT

Amy's POV
Ugh! He's so, so, rude, mean, horrible in every way. He made us girls his prisoners for revenge. It's horrible here. I want to go home. Correction: WE want to go home. I saw Netty crying in the corner. "What's wrong Netty?" I asked, trying to comfort her. "I..I...I want to go home! I want to see my brother, see that he's safe." She sobbed. "I know, I want to go home too. We all do. Trust me Netty, we don't know who, but someone or some people will come and find us. I promise." I reassured her. "O..O...Okay, I trust you." She replied. "Amy's right Netty, they will come. We just don't know when." Sqaishey said, turning around to see the dungeon corridor. Just then I heard footsteps. "Guys shh. You hear that? He's coming!" I whisper yelled. Netty immediately tried to cover up her tear stains, but HTT got there first.
"Has little Netty been crying? Missing her brother? Doesn't surprise me." He said, grabbing hold of Netty and pulling her to her feet. "Let..go..of...her...NOW!" I yelled. I started to get angry. Very angry. "I could, but I'm not going too." HTT replied, still with Netty in his grasp. Suddenly, he pulled out his diamond sword and put it to Netty's throat. "Tell me what to do again, and I'll cut her." He threatened. I couldn't risk it. "Fine." I said as I sat on the bench next to Sqaishey who looked worried. "Now come with me!" HTT said angrily to Netty, pulling her out of the cell, still with his diamond sword out. I ran to the cell door, but I was too late. He shut the cell door just before I got to it. "Aha, you can't get your friend now, can you?" He said sarcastically. Then he walked down the corridor pulling Netty along with him around the corner. "GRR!" I yelled when they were out of earshot. "HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?!" I yelled again, this time kicking the wall in anger. Sqaishey came up to me and put her arm around me to calm me down. "Amy, calm down, Netty will be alright, I promise. HTT probably took her now because the people who are coming to get us are near." She said to me, sitting me down on the bench next to her. "Your right Sqaishey, I'm sure they will come soon. I hope anyway." I couldn't keep it in, I started sobbing onto Sqaishey's shoulder. "Don't worry, it will be okay." Sqaishey reassured me.