Moments

Jax's POV
"So, how did you know April in the first place?" Ash asked, as we were waking out of the hospital. "Well, Er..I...Um, She was my best friend until she was... taken... by hit the target." I explained. "So you got that bruise on your arm from him?" He asked. I looked down at my arm and saw my sleeve was rolled up to reveal the bruise on my arm.

"Crap." I muttered, pulling down my sleeve as quick as I could. "I won't tell anyone." Ash smirked. "So, what shall we do?" I asked. "Well, Netty said that she was going somewhere with April, and I have absolutely no idea what everyone else is doing!" Ash replied. "How about when everyone is back we can play truth or dare?" I asked. Ash looked at me with an are-you-serious Look. "Another game of truth or dare? Last time I played, I ended up getting a girlfriend!" Ash laughed.

"Really?! Who?" I asked cheekily. "Salem..." he replied quietly. He introduced me to everyone now. "Why are you embarrassed?" I asked. " I don't know." He replied. "Let's just relax inside for a bit and wait for everyone to get back." I said. "good idea." He replied. We walked into the clubhouse and sat down at the table.
_________Time Skip_______
April's POV.
"EVERYONE GET DOWN INTO THE CLUBHOUSE NOOWW!" I heard Ash yell. It sounded like he was laughing. I groaned and got out of bed. I rubbed my eyes and walked into the clubhouse to see Ash and Jax standing against the table with smirks on their faces and everyone else standing around in a circle looking as tired as me. "What's going on?" I asked sleepily. "We are going to have a game of truth or dare!" Ash announced.

The room filled with a mix of groans and laughs. "So, let's start! Last one to Stampy's bedroom... Has to be asked truth or dare first!" Salem yelled. We all ran at once to get to the door but as soon as we got there, we all fell over. "Whoa!" Sqaishey Shouted as she fell on top of Stampy. "Ow!" Stampy yelled. "Sorry!" Sqaishey said as she pushed herself up and looked into his eyes. I looked at Netty and she quickly came over to me.

"I think they are having a moment!" I whispered to Netty. "I think so as well!" She whispered back. "Shall we take this chance to run to Stampy's bedroom?" I asked. "Come on!" Netty giggled, standing up. "Quick!" I said running next to her. We got to the bedroom first. "Shall we act like we've been here for a long time?" I asked Netty. "Now, that's what I call fun!" Netty laughed. We both sat on the floor next to the bed and acted out a heated conversation.

"So, how long do you think we've been here for?" Netty asked me as just about everyone ran into the room. "I'm not sure... Maybe half an hour?" I giggled. We both looked to see who came in last. Jax and Ash. They both ran into the door at the same time, but got stuck. The whole room burst into laughter. "Woooow." Ash laughed. "Shall I pull you out?" I laughed, barely being able to stand up. "You can try, but you look kinda drunk, not being able to stand up like that." Jax laughed. I controlled my laughter and walked up to Jax. I grabbed his hand and tried to pull him out of the door.
------------------
Stampy's POV.
Ash seems to be good friends with Jax already. I need to get to know him.... After he gets out of the door. "Lets...pull..you..out...of..the..door..!" April muttered, before Jax slipped out of the door and on top of April. I looked at Squid and Tom. Tom winked and Squid smirked before slowly walking over to me, trying not to ruin the moment. "Wait for it..." Squid whispered. "Ow!" April giggled. She couldn't control her giggles. "Sorry!" Jax apologised, grabbing April's hand and pulling her up.
---------
Jax's POV
I grabbed April's hand and pulled her up. I didn't know my own strength and our lips collided. I felt tingles going down my back. The strange thing was, she didn't pull away. I opened my eyes and pulled away. "There it is!" I heard Squid shout, making everyone laugh quietly. "I didn't know they were watching us" I muttered. April giggled and we looked at Squid, who was standing with Tom and Stampy. "Come on then! Let's play truth or dare!" April giggled.

Still holding hands, we sat down in a circle with the others. Sqaishey got an empty bottle and placed it in the middle of the circle. "So, problem. Who came in last?" Netty asked. "I nominate myself to do the Ice buck- uh I mean to play truth or dare first!" Ash announced, making us all laugh.

"Okay, Ash. Truth or dare?" I asked in a mysterious voice. "I'm going to regret this, but Dare!" He replied. Stampy, Sqaishey, Netty, and Amy huddled in a circle, deciding the what the dare would be. "So, sorry about, you know-" I started, before being interrupted by April. "It's fine, really. I kinda liked it." She giggled.

She liked it?!

"Cool." I replied with a smirk on my face. Just then, everyone moved back into the circle. "Ash! We dare you to..."