Home

Amy's POV.
"Are you okay?" I asked her. "Erm, uhh, Kind of?" She replied. "What's your name?" I asked. "April." She replied. "How long have you been here?" I asked, sitting down and looking around for something to break the cage. "Uh, about a week before Netty came." She said. "Do you want some help getting out of the cage?" I asked. She nodded. "I know for a fact that there is some sort of switch that can open the door." She explained.

"Okay... if I pull this.... AHA!" I said loudly. I think it made her jump a little bit. "Oh, sorry!" I laughed. "It's okay." she giggled. The cage door opened and she tried to stand up but fell back down, giggling. "Ouch! You okay?" I asked, taking her hand and pulling her up. "Yep, I'm okay" She giggled, standing up properly. "Okay, come on!" We walked over to the battle that was starting. "Amy, look!" April whispered as I turned my head to where she was pointing. Stampy and HTT were having a battle. That's right, one on one. I looked over to where Netty was. She was unconscious.

I had to wake her up. Somehow. I let go of April's hand to try and climb up the wall to wake her up. Then I heard a scream. "April!" I shouted. I jumped off of the wall and turned around. She wasn't there. Instead, there was a pile of rocks. "April?" I asked nervously, advancing towards the rocks as carefully as I could. "Yeah...? I'm in the pile of rocks! I'm okay, I'm just not strong enough to get out." She explained. Then I saw a rock bouncing up and down on the pile. "Okay, I'll try and get you out." I replied. I started pulling one of the rocks away to see a dark open space underneath, and I know that rocks don't fall naturally like that.
Magic? No. It can't be.
"April...?" I said, slowly putting my hand into the space. "I'm here." She replied. "Grab my hand and I'll pull you out." I said. I felt someone grab my hand and I pulled her out. "You okay?" I asked as she climbed out of the rock pile. "Yeah, you better get back to Netty, quick! I'll be okay. Is there a bow or anything I can defend myself with?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'll give you my bow. It's got infinity on it so you only need one arrow." I said, passing her my bow. "Great, thanks! Quickly go get Netty! Remember that a switch can get the ropes off as well." She explained. "Thanks!" I replied, and I went back to climbing the wall. When I reached Netty, I gently touched her arm to see if she was awake. "Netty? Wake up!" I whispered, hoping that HTT wasn't looking. I quickly looked behind me just in case and I saw Squid looking at me. "Shh" I mouthed, my finger to my lips. Squid nodded, and went back into the action.

I had to try and wake up Netty. It was the rope around her stomach that made her faint, but I couldn't find the switch. "Amy! Try the other side!" April said. I turned around and saw her shooting an arrow at one of the guards. She was a great shot, I kinda wanted to see her with a sword as well. I turned back around and searched for the switch on the rope around Netty's stomach.
I found it. I flipped it and the rope fell the the ground, releasing Netty's stomach. I tried again to wake her up. "Netty...?" I asked, gently touching her arm again. Her eyes opened slowly. "Amy?" She said sleepily.

"Yeah, it's me, come on, wake up, let's get you off of those ropes." I said confidently. "Okay." Netty said, a bit more awake now, realising what was going on. I went to her right wrist and undid the rope. Then I went to the left. "Amy, Look OUT!" Netty suddenly shouted, as I felt strong arms around my waist, pulling me off of the wall. I immediately got out of their grasp and turned around. It was only Tom. "You okay?" He asked me. "Yeah, I'm fine. Keep distracting HTT for us" I told him. I turned back around. "Netty!" I yelled sarcastically. "Sorry, it was just Tom." She replied. I just chuckled to myself quietly.

I climbed back up the wall and then I showed Netty how to get down. Stampy straight away ran up to Netty and grabbed her shoulders. "Netty! Are you okay?" he said frantically. "I'm okay, I'm okay! I'm still here, aren't I?" She reassured Him. "Good." Stampy said, pulling Netty into a hug. "Let's go." Squid said quickly. "We got what we came here for, now let's go quickly." He said. "But what about HTT?" I asked quickly. Squid pointed to somewhere behind me, and I saw HTT on the floor, unconscious.

"Is..Is he still..you know,alive?" I asked. "Oh yeah, definitely. Stampy just knocked him out. Which is why I said we should go quickly." he explained. "Okay, I can't wait to get out of this place anyway." Netty said. Everyone ran out the room. I followed, having a last look before I left, but one person was still there. I walked up to them. "April, why aren't you coming with us?" I asked her. "Well, they didn't even notice me. I'm not sure." She said. "Don't worry, I'm sure that once I introduce you they'll like you." I said, holding out my hand for her. "Okay, if your sure." She agreed, taking my hand. "Oh, and here's your bow." she said, handing me the bow. "Keep it, your a great shot." I replied. "Are you sure?" She asked. "Yeah, I'm sure." I said before We both walked out the door together and ran towards the others.
_____________________
Hehe, long chapter! Thanks for 850+ reads! Tell me if you want the chapters to stay long!