Danger

Netty's POV
I thought it was strange because it was when I was crying, but maybe that was a coincidence. "Now come with me!" He angrily said to me. He yanked me away from the cell, I saw Amy running to the door when he shut it. "Aha, you can't get to your friend now, can you?" He said sarcastically. I looked at Amy and saw how worried she looked.
"She's a great friend." I thought.
He pulled me along the corridor, his grip was amazingly strong.
"Where are we going?" I asked,Cautious in case he cuts me with his sword. "You'll see." He said. He had a slight tone in his voice that makes you all scared on the inside. Then he pulled me into a room. "You are to stay in here until I come to get you." He said as he started tying my wrists together, and then he pulled me onto the wall. "What if I don't want to?" I asked him. "Then I'll have to do something else." He said, a sly tone in his voice. Suddenly, I felt something around my wrists, digging into them.
Then he walked out, leaving me in the dark room. "I hope that my friends are on their way to help me. I could at least do with some company." I muttered. I tried to move, but the rope was too tight and hurt my wrists if I moved. I had no choice but to just sit there, thinking about what's happening with my brother. "I just hope he's safe." I muttered to myself.