Hospital

Amy's POV
"April?! Are you okay?! April!" I said quickly, as her eyes turned a red/blue colour and she fainted. I had no idea what to do. "STAMPY! COME HERE QUICK!" I yelled. The thing is, when you only call for one person in Stampy's world, everyone who heard you shout will come, so naturally, Stampy, Squid, Netty, Ash, Salem, Sqaishey, Finnball and Rosie all came to April's room. "What happened?!" Stampy asked frantically as he ran in through the door, followed by the others. "April..." I replied. I was still In shock by what I saw. "She fainted." I said quickly, as Stampy was checking April. She was clearly unconscious.

"Okay, umm... what can I remember?" Stampy muttered to himself. "Ah yes, Before she fainted, did her eyes turn a different colour/colours?" He asked me, kneeling at April's side. "Yes, her eyes turned a Red/blue colour." I replied. Stampy turned a light green, he had a worried look in his eye. "Hospital. Now." he said, walking out of the room carrying April bridal style. Netty came up to me after Stampy left with April. "Let's go together." Netty said, a warm smile on her face, holding out her hand. I took it and started walking to the Hospital with Netty. "I hope that she will be alright." I said to Netty, making our way to the hospital.

"She will." Netty assured me. "But Stampy had a worried look in his eye, as if It had happened before, and he didn't want it to happen again." I explained. "Well, we will just have to wait and see what happens." Netty said. "Woah, we've said happens too much already!" I laughed. "Oh yeah! It sounds weird now!" Netty chuckled. We walked into the Hospital and towards Stampy and April. Stampy was reading something and was muttering to himself. He looked up and hid the paper behind his back. "Oh... Hi guys!" Stampy said nervously. "Er.. what are you hiding behind your back?" I asked him. "Nothing." He said. When Netty was talking to him, I snuck up behind him and snatched the paper out if his hands.

"Hey! Give that back! It's mine!" Stampy whined. "Wait!" I said firmly, looking at the paper and reading what it read.

Dear Stampy Cat,
Remember when you fainted, and you woke up to a world of nothingness and I explained to you my evil plans? When I told you when your friend was kidnapped and that you might not wake up. Well soon, the time will come when it will happen again, but not to you. To someone else important.

Yours truly,
Hit The Target.

I dropped the paper. I remember that. "It was me he took then. So that's how you knew where I was?" I asked Stampy. I had mixed emotions. "Yes." He replied. "How did you wake up?" I asked. "I ran. Until I hit a wall. You get knocked out in that world, you come back to this one." He explained.