I don't know what to call this part

Ash's POV.
While everyone was going to the hospital, I decided to have a proper explore of Stampy's lovely world. I'll go to the hospital afterwards. I took my iron sword and walked. I walked past the Funland and into the jungle. No one has been there before so I decided to have a look. When I was walking, I had one of the biggest shocks I think I'll ever have. An arrow flew past me about 1 inch from my face. I raised my sword. "Who shot that?!" I shouted. "Sorry mate. I thought you were.... someone else." Said a guy from behind me. I turned around and saw a guy about April's age. "How come your in Stampy's lovely word?" I asked suspiciously. "Well, my friend got taken and I've been travelling to find her and the person who took her. He had a green mask and a red and gold costume." He explained. "Who? Hit the target?" I asked. "Yeah, I think so! I think He said his name was Hit the target!" He replied. I lowered my sword.

So we aren't the only ones

"What's your name?" I asked. "My name is Jax. Short for Jaxson." He replied. "Hey Jax, do you want to meet all the other people who live in Stampy's lovely world?" I asked. I wanted him to meet April. "Sure. When?" He asked. "Now." I replied. "Okay." He said. We walked out of the Jungle and into the hospital, seeing everyone in the waiting room.