Shrink

Fuck the authors note- I'm too lazy! Anyways, I'll put trigger warnings where they're needed. I also take requests! Also, I don't mind convos in the comments, but PLEASE DO NOT FIGHT! Unless it's entertaining- I'm kidding. Don't fight! It's not worth it! For 'you know what' please make your way to the user: Saioumatrashacc. Anyways, that's just about it. Onto the story! :)  (This oneshot was inspired by another oneshot from my favorite saiouma oneshot book)

Shuichi's POV:

    I wake up to the morning announcement before groaning. I yawn and sit up, slowly getting out of bed to start the day. I take a shower before dressing in my everyday grayish black clothes. I put my hat on before exiting my dorm.

On my way to the cafeteria, I hear a loud explosion from Himiko's lab. I rush over to the door and open it. Purple and white smoke emerges from the room. "Himiko! A-Are you okay?!" I ask. Himiko coughs while nodding. "Nyeh, well I am! I don't know about him." Himiko says.

Almost all of the smoke clears and I see Kokichi's pile of clothes! There's a little lump inside the shirt. I start panicking and crouch down to the clothes. Himiko crouches next to me as I pull the scarf over the little lump.

Oh. My. Fucking. God. This has to be the most adorable thing anyone has ever seen. Kokichi as a two year old! The baby looks up at me with his mouth agape a little bit. His big purple eyes look at me and Himiko. "Babada!" Kokichi exclaims clapping his hands. "Himiko, what did you do?" I ask.

"He wanted me to make him taller." Himiko explains. I nod understanding what went wrong.

"What do we do?" I ask. Himiko shrugs. "Nyeh, he'll be this way for three days max." Himiko says standing up. I continue to look at Kokichi, who keep blabbing and drooling. He keeps smiling at me. "Okay... I'll meet you in the dining hall." I say. Himiko nods and walks out to the dining hall. Kokichi has on a checkered footed onesie, and his hair is still a dark purple. "Shuchi!" Kokichi exclaims as I stand up for a moment.

"Uppy! Up!" Kokichi exclaims standing up. I can't help but smile at the child. I pick up the tiny Kokichi and hold him gently in my arms. "Shu! Boo! Woo! You!" The purple baby shouts random things that rhyme with 'shoe'. It's absolutely adorable. I smile down at Kokichi and he takes this opportunity to steal my hat. He brings it up to his mouth and starts chewing on the visor. I shake my head and chuckle while walking into the cafeteria.

"There you are! Where's the abortion?" Miu asks before looking up. "He's right here." I say. Everyone stares at Kokichi while he chews on my hat. "Ah!" He gasps when he notices everyone staring at him. "Avaca-ho!" Kokichi exclaims pointing at Rantaro's hair. Everyone laughs and I sit down while everyone crowds around.

"Okay, I hate him, but he's adorable." Miu admits. I smile and Kokichi puts my hat on his head. Kokichi puts his index his index finger in his mouth while we all talk about what to do. Kokichi sits on my lap with his head against my torso.

   Everyone starts talking about who's going to take care of Kokichi, until we all agree Kirumi and Kaede should do it. "No!" Kokichi says banging his hands on the table when Kaede tries to pick him up. He grabs my shirt before standing up on my legs. I hold him so that he doesn't fall. "I go Shu!" Kokichi exclaims clinging onto me.

"Well, shit, guess poochie's gotta do it!" Miu exclaims. Kokichi looks at her tilting his head.

"Shit!" He exclaims.

We all have to refrain from laughing. "No, no, Kichi, don't say that." I say to Kokichi.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!" Kokichi exclaims proudly. "Hey, no, that's a bad word." I scold patiently. Kokichi looks up at me and says it again as more of a question. "Yes, that's a bad word." I say shaking my finger.