Intervention

Lime warning? Dunno-

Kokichi's POV:

Shuichi pulls out and we both sit on his desk chair, me still dressed in my maid dress. Shuichi holds me on his lap for awhile while he works. I just stay cuddled up on his lap for a long time because I love him. Shuichi is my favorite person ever! I continue to cling to him like a koala.

"I love you, Shumai." I say, tiredly into Shuichi's neck.

"I love you too, Kichi." Shuichi chuckles. I smile into his neck as he continues typing. The sound of keys somehow lulls me to sleep. Must me the steamy sex session we just had...

"Shrimp dick, emo bitch, get up! We need you in the living room!" Miu shouts busting in the door. My head shoots up from Shuichi's shoulder, and his head flies up as well causing us to bonk heads.

"Ouch." I mutter rubbing my head.

"Oh no, are you okay? I'm so sorry, love." Shuichi apologizes, kissing my forehead. I nod and hug him before standing up.

"For two people who just fucked for twenty minutes, you guys are pretty caring afterwords." Miu mutters before walking away. Shuichi and I follow her out into the living room where everyone else sits.

       Shuichi sits down on one of the console chairs, and I sit on his lap. "So, what is this?" Shuichi asks, hugging my waist and reasting his head on my shoulder.

Everyone sits there awkwardly. "Okay, I'll say it! You two have too much sex everywhere!" Maki exclaims. Shuichi burries his face in my back and I start laughing.

"Oh, Christ, we do not!" I laugh, leaning into Shuichi, who's dying of embarrassment.

"Oh really? Kaito, how many times have you walked in on them?" Maki says, turning to Kaito.

"Seven! Seven damn times!" Kaito exclaims. I look left and right around the room.

"Okay, when?" I ask, rolling my eyes slightly.

"The parking lot at dinner." Kaito says.

Shuichi flips me over, pushing in again, only to be interrupted by loud knocking at the window. Kaito looks in the car and quickly runs away, ready to bleach his eyes.

"Maki, you don't wanna do that." Kaito says as Maki's about to knock on the driverside window.

"Why?" She questions. Kaito sighs before grabbing her hand.

"Let's just say, no amount of bleach will ever be able to get rid of what I just saw..." Kaito sighs. Honestly, it's not like they haven't done it before! They had actually just done it an hour prior! They act like sex is a sin. News flash, it's not. It's fun, and dirty.

"Gross." Maki gags as they walk back to their own car.

"Okay, so that was just once! Big deal." I reply. Maki shakes her head before sitting down again.

"How about the time Kaito and I both caught you at the museum." Maki says, crossing her arms over her chest.

Shuichi holds me in place as he starts going in. He starts off slow, but as he got faster, footsteps approach and Maki and Kaito are now in view.

They explain that they won't call the police as Shuichi and I get dressed. We run as fast as we can out of the building.

"I'm going to drink so much bleach tonight." Maki says, face palming. Kaito sighs and nods in agreeance. "Me too, Maki-roll, me too."

"Come on, let's go wipe the cameras." Maki mutters walking away, pulling Kaito with her. Kaito nods and runs to keep up with her. I seriously don't get it! Everyone has to have had sex in an inappropriate place at least once in their lives. Well, I guess maybe not everyone does it on a jaguar animal display...

"Oh come on, that was a one time thing!" I defend. Shuichi is behind me absolutely dying right now. He just wants this to be over.

"No, how about the time that I caught you two just last week. You were having sex on the kitchen island." Kaede says.

Shuichi rams into me over and over again before hearing the kitchen door creak. "Gross! What the hell!?" Kaede exclaims, covering her eyes.

"G-Go away!" I shout as Shuichi lays his head down on my back. "You guys need to stop having sex everywhere!" Kaede exclaims, uncovering her eyes.

"No, w-we're adults! We do what we want! I mean, you're welcome to watch-." I offer. If she said yes, I honestly wouldn't complain.

"Nope!" Kaede shouts running away. She slams the door before facing Miu. "Don't go in there."

"Are they really fucking in there too!?I just wanted to get some damn chips." Miu sighs. Kaede nods before kissing her cheek. "It's alright, come on let's just watch a movie or something."

"Oh yeah, that was funny." I chuckle. Shuichi in clinging onto me like it's the end of the world. He's so embarrassed and it's so funny.

"Not for me it wasn't! My girlfriend just wanted some chips, man!" Kaede exclaims.

"Okay, but that's normal! People fuck in kitchens in a bunch of movies! Shuichi would know, he's seen enough porn." I say, embarrassing the emo behind me even more.

"S-Shut the fuck up." Shuichi says, quietly. This is comedy! He's so adorable!

"Yeah, that might be normal, but fucking on a treadmill is not normal!" Miu exclaims.

Shuichi bent me over the front of the machine as he pushed in. My moans fill the entire work-out room as Shuichi takes me from behind. Suddenly, the door flies open, Miu in her work-out clothes. She drinks her water bottle before spitting out the water.

"What the fuck?!" She coughs. I laugh as Shuichi stops pounding me.

"Every time we leave the bedroom, someone catches us!" I laugh as Miu covers her eyes.

"I'm done, dude! I just wanted to get some fucking muscles on me!" Miu exclaims turning around to leave. The door slams and she sighs. "Every fucking time!" She shouts, walking away. "Don't go in the gym." She says as she passes Maki and Kaito, who are on their way to the gym.

"I forgot about that! Your face was priceless!" I laugh as Shuichi slams his head into my back.

"That's not the point! The point is to stop having sex everwhere you go!" Kaito exclaims. I sigh and glance back at Shuichi.

"It's not my fault Shuichi has a 'getting caught' kink." I whine. Shuichi smacks my arm before whispering in my ear.

"I will never have sex with you again." He whispers. I laugh and pat his head. "There, there, Shushu, they probably already knew."

"I mean, I kind of figured one of you had that." Maki says.

"I guess that does make sense." Kaede nods. I smile and look back at Shuichi. "See, told you! Now, I'm going to go get out of this dress because it's really fucking uncomfortable." I say standing up. I start to walk away from everyone staying quiet.

"W-Wait for me!" Shuichi exclaims as he runs after me.

"They're never gonna stop, are they?" Kaede asks.

"Nope." Maki sighs. Yeah, proabably not.