The Chase

In honor of Saiouma day!
TW: 
Lime

Kokichi's POV:

    The alarms start blaring from in my ears as cops swarm the building. "Shit." I mutter noticing I'm on the top floor. I look behind me and there's a giant window, I glance back ahead towards the door, and in comes my beloved detective! I smile behind my mask. "We meet again, my beloved detective!" I say giggling. 

"It's over! We have you surrounded!" Shuichi exclaims. "I see... well, guess you'll have to catch me!" I respond. "Wha-?" Shuichi starts. I salute him before jumping out the window. I land in a fountain around the back of the building, the only area the cops aren't surrounding. I start running towards and alleyway and wait there for Shuichi to catch up. 

Moments later, I'm met with Shuichi running at me. "There you are!" I exclaim waving. "What are you playing at?" Shuichi questions. "Oh, my beloved Shumai, this is my favorite part!" I say smiling. I start running through the alley, Shuichi hot on my heels. I start giggling and climb onto a nearby ladder. I climb up to the top of the building and shuichi follows me. 

"This is Saihara, I'm chasing the suspe-." Shuichi starts into his radio. I shake my head and turn around. I run back to Shuichi and tackle him on the roof of the building. "No! We can have your cop buddies ruining the fun, now can we?" I say into Shuichi's ear in a low voice. While Shuichi is blushing like crazy, I take the radio and stomp on it, before running off again.

Shuichi recomposes himself before running after me again. I reach the end of the roof and jump onto the second one, Shuichi following not too far behind. I continue giggling an running. I jump onto another roof, and run a little bit more before jumping again, and again, and again. Shuichi doesn't slow down once. 

I make it to the end of the final building. "Come on, please just- just give up." Shuichi pants. I stop and start panting as well. "Awe, is Saihara-chan bored~?" I ask strutting over to him. Shuichi stands there, red as a tomato. "Well then, Shumai, we'll just have to change that then." I say in a low voice. 

I slowly remove my mask and show Shuichi my identity. "O-Ouma-kun?!" 

"I'm surprised you didn't know before." I respond. "No, I-I had my suspicions. Mainly by the nickname." Shuichi responds. I've got him off guard! I take advantage and pin him onto the ground. "My dear Shumai, you should know my voice by now!" I exclaim staring down at a very flustered Shuichi. The wind blows all around us and the city noises, along with mine and Shuichi's panting, is all that's heard. 

3rd POV:

    Shuichi lies on the rooftop, Kokichi on top of him. "O-Ouma!" Shuichi exclaims. Kokichi smirks and places a knee in between Shuichi's legs before leaning down. Their faces are inches apart. Shuichi grabs the back of Kokichi's head, not being able to hold back any longer. He leans in and presses his lips to Kokichi's.

The thief quickly melts into the kiss. Their mouths dance lustfully. Kokichi licks Shuichi's bottom lip for entry, but he playfully denies. Kokichi starts rubbing his knee against Shuichi's crotch, causing Shuichi to gasp. Kokichi takes the opportunity and explores Kokichi's mouth. Shuichi's hands travel along the smaller's body. Shuichi takes a moment before flipping them so that Shuichi is on top. Kokichi breaks away for a second. "Wow, who knew Shumai could be so bold-." Kokichi says smirking. Shuichi shuts him up with a kiss, and starts grinding on him. Kokichi gasps into the kiss again as Shuichi moves his hands down to Kokichi's hard on. Shuichi, being driven by pure lust, starts palming Kokichi through his pants. Kokichi moans a little bit as Shuichi moves onto kiss Kokichi's neck. 

"Sh-Shuichi!" Kokichi gasps. Shuichi continues palming Kokichi, but looks up from his neck to whisper in Kokichi's ear. "Are your ears... sensitive?" Shuichi whispers the last part in Kokichi's ear. Kokichi goes to answer, but when he opens is mouth, all that comes out is a moan. Shuichi bites and sucks on Kokichi's earlobe as Kokichi's breathing becomes rapid. "I guess I caught you this time after all." Shuichi whispers. Kokichi moans out again when Shuichi reaches for Kokichi's waistband.  

"Kokichi!" Kokichi's eyes widen for a moment before closing as Shuichi kisses his neck again.

"Kokichi, come on!" 

"Kokichi!" 

"Come on, Kokichi, we have to go!" 

    Kokichi wakes up on the floor in the library of the school, Shuichi on top of him. "Oh, thank God! I was about to smack you to get you up!" Shuichi exclaims feeling relieved. Kokichi's face becomes heated as he thinks back to the dream he just had. "Kokichi?" Shuichi asks tilting his head. 

"You don't even wanna know the dream I just had." Is all Kokichi manages to say. Shuichi becomes even more confused. Kokichi shakes his head and pulls Shuichi down on top of him. "Shumai?" Kokichi asks. Shuichi looks up at Kokichi, very flushed from being pulled onto Kokichi's chest. 

"Do you love me?" Kokichi asks suddenly. Shuichi's face becomes even darker. "I-I- um- I mean... well- I-." Shuichi stammers. Kokichi chuckles for a moment before sitting up, pulling Shuichi with him. "Come on, Shumai, what's the matter?" He teases the tomato. Shuichi holds his breath before counting down from three. 

Three... Ouma smiles at Shuichi. 

Two.... Shuichi stares into Kokichi's big purple eyes with longing. 

One....

Shuichi crashes his lips onto Kokichi's, taking the leader by surprise. He instantly melts into the kiss, leaning into Shuichi. Shuichi pulls Kokichi onto his lap and licks his bottom lip for entry. Kokichi denies, being playful. Shuichi gets an idea and tugs on Kokichi's hair. Kokichi moans softly and Shuichi slips his tongue into Kokichi mouth. 

They kiss until the need for air pries them apart. "Looks like the detective caught me this time." Kokichi says in a low voice into Shuichi's ear. "Yes, I guess I caught you this time afterall." Shuichi responds. Kokichi's face heats up even more. Shuichi notices and begins to feel concerned. "Wanna tell me about that dream now?" Shuichi asks. "No!" Kokichi quickly responds feeling tight in his pants. Just thinking about the dream makes him hard.

"Maybe someday..." Kokichi says hugging Shuichi back onto the floor. Shuichi smiles before holding Kokichi on the floor. The two fall back to sleep in pure bliss and peacefulness. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry its so short, it's three in the morning and I have shit to do tomorrow/today :(