Dinner (Part 1)

Kokichi's POV:

Shuichi and I decided that it was time to go another date, but this time it's a double date with stupid Maki, and moron Kaito. I dress in white button-down shirt and black jeans. I pull my hair back in a small ponytail before heading out of the bathroom. I meet Shuichi out in the hallway and notice how he's dressed in somewhat similar attire. He has on a white button-down shirt, with a suit jacket and pants.

"Wow... Shushu, you look really hot." I say smirking at him. Shuichi blushes before standing up. He wraps his arms around my waist before pecking my lips. I blush a really dark red. "Hey!"

"I think you look amazing too, Kichi." Shuichi responds sweetly. I smile before wrapping my arms around Shuichi's neck. "Alright, come on you dork." I giggle.

Shuichi smiles and leads me out to the car. Shuichi holds open the passenger door, and I get in the car. Shuichi gets in on the driver's side of the car. Shuichi and I make small-talk for awhile until we arrive at a some grand fancy restaurant. Wow, Shuichi wasn't kidding when he said he was going to surprise me.

"Woah, Shu! Are you sure we can p-?" I start as I get out of the car. Shuichi puts an arm around my waist before pressing a finger to my lips.

"If by we, you mean me. Yes, I can pay for it." Shuichi replies. "I'm, in your words, 'A hotshot detective that's hot for many reasons'."

I giggle and pull Shuichi in for a quick kiss. "C'mon you cheesy bitch." I giggle, pecking Shuichi cheek. Shuichi laughs while pull him along inside. "'Cheesy bitch', that's new." Shuichi laughs. I smile at him as we walk through the double doors.

Kaito waves at us from their table, so Shuichi and I walk in that direction. I sit across from Maki, and Shuichi sits across from Kaito. "You guys showed." Kaito says smiling. "Of course we did." Shuichi responds. Once the waitress notices we're all here, she walks over to us quickly.

"Can I get you started off with some drinks?" The waitress asks.

"Red wine, please." Shuichi says.

"I'll have the same thing." I say. The waitress nods before glancing at Maki and Kaito.

"I will have the champagne." Kaito says.

"Water, please." Maki says. "No champagne, Maki-roll?" Kaito asks. Maki shakes her head, still flustered at the nickname being used in public. They've been together for five years and she still gets flustered at the nickname in public?

"Alright, I'll be right over with those." The waitress says walking away quickly, only to return with a bottle of wine and a bottle of champagne.

"Thanks." Shuichi says picking up the wine bottle. Kaito nods at her, and she smiles and walks away.

"So, what's been going on with you guys?" Kaito asks. Shuichi starts telling Kaito about how we went to the beach about a month ago. While Shuichi talks, I start playing with my fork, this is kind of getting boring already.

While Kaito and Shuichi talk about some nonsense, Maki jumping into the conversation at times, Shuichi places a hand on my thigh under the table. I slightly smile before glancing down at my phone. There's a text from Rantaro.

"I'm sitting behind you, turn around." Rantaro's text reads. I turn around and Rantaro's at the table behind me, waving. I chuckle and roll my eyes. "I'll be right back." I whisper to Shuichi. I stand up and walk to the table behind us. Rantaro sits there with Kaede, and Kiibo. I sit down next to Rantaro.

"Kokichi! Hi!" Kaede exclaims.

"Hey, piano girl." I respond. Kiibo smiles at me and I rest my head in my hand. "So, what are you guys doing here? Where's your hoebag girlfriend, Kiiboy?"

"Miu got sick, this was supposed to be a double date." Rantaro explains.

"Yes, I told her I'd stay and make sure she got well, but she just physically kicked my ass and said, 'No, go hang out with your best friend! Don't come back until your drunk and horny.'" Kiibo adds. Kaede, Rantaro, Kiibo, and myself all burst out into laughter.

"Oh my God, was she so sick that she forgot you're a goddamn robot." I laugh.

"Apparently! And listen to what she said to me last week, 'Kaede, your boobs are huge. Make sure that you drench them in olive oil so that you keep nice boobs'. Then I just sat there thinking, what the hell?" Kaede says laughing. Rantaro and I start wheezing and Kiibo's eyes widen while laughing. Kaede starts laughing again and I lean on Rantaro from laughing so hard.

"Oh my God! She actually- wait, does olive oil actually help keep your boobs nice?" Rantaro asks. I shrug my shoulders, crying from laughter.

"Let's see." I cough, pulling out my phone. "Does olive oil keep nice boobs." I laugh as I type it. I look at the results and start laughing even harder. I hand my phone off to Rantaro to read. He starts wheezing even more than me. "Yes, it does." Rantaro cries, laughing. I slam my head on the table, and so does Kaede.

"I'm done, how the hell does she-?" Kiibo laughs. Rantaro pats my back as I start coughing from how hard I laughed.

A few moments later, we all calm down our laughing and Shuichi walks over to us. "Are you people okay or insane?" He laughs. "Shuichi!" Kaede and Kiibo exclaim. "Hey, Shuichi!" Rantaro says. I smile and stand up before pushing Shuichi into the seat I was sitting in. I plop down on his lap and we all continue to talk.

"So, what the hell was so funny, the entire restaurant was staring." Shuichi says, partially laughing.

"Okay, so Miu told Kaede to drench her boobs in olive oil-." I start laughing again, and so does Rantaro. I can't even get a damn sentence out. "Then we looked it up and it apparently keeps boobs perkier." Kaede finishes, chuckling. Shuichi starts laughing and leaning his head on my shoulder. "Oh Lord, leave it to Miu." Shuichi says calming down after a second.

"One thing I'm gonna ask that slut is why the fuck she knows that." I respond. Rantaro chuckles and we all continue to talk for a few moments before Shuichi and I return to our original table.

We sit back down and Maki and Kaito aren't there anymore? "Shushu, where's the space moron, and his child killing girlfriend?" I ask.

"The went to the bathroom, I'm ninety percent sure there was something going on under the table." Shuichi responds. My eyes widen quickly. "Didn't know they were like that." I say, still a little shocked.

"Me either, more wine?" Shuichi asks picking up the wine bottle. I nod and Shuichi refills my glass. The night continues, and Maki and Kaito come back from the bathroom about ten minutes later with messed up hair and wrinkled clothes. "Horny bitches." I scoff. Kaito shoots a glare at me, blushing. Maki on the other hand, she's blushing and hiding her face with her hands. Shuichi nudges me and I chuckle. Tonight was a great idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Smut next chapter :)!