Your Second in Command

Kokichi's POV:

My dearest boyfriend sits on my lap in my giant throne in the main room. We all live in a grand mansion that we somehow stole. Who all is we you may ask? Well, our friends of course! The sixteen of us main DICE recruits, or as we like to call ourselves The Ultimates. I remain the supreme leader, therefore I'm the founder and first in command. Coming at second command is my darling Shuichi.

Shuichi's the Ultimate Detective, therefore he knows the tips and tricks to dodging the law. He's also my beloved boyfriend, so of course by default he gets to be my second in command. I love him will all my heart, and whatever he wants, he gets.

Third in command is Rantaro Amami, the Ultimate Survivor. It speaks for itself. He knows how to survive difficult situations. Although, we try to never put ourselves in the line of fire-- if you know what I mean.

Next we have our Ultimate Maid, or should I say Ultimate Mom as this point. She adopted a child awhile back, and she takes care of the sixteen of us. She's so amazing. We love Kirumi Tojo. She makes sure we're healthy, that we have a stable environment, and that we're all taking breaks and that we're mentally okay.

Miu Iruma. Where the fuck do I start here? The Ultimate Inventor is interesting to say the least. Everything about her inventions are flawless, but Miu as a person? She's always cracking sex jokes and being an idiot. But she makes us laugh, so I can't complain.

Then there's Angie Yonaga, the Ultimate Artist. Don't let that title fool you. That girl can climb, and get around easily. She's very useful for mischief and robbery. Angie's very skilled in the gymnast area.

Maki Harukawa's also with us. Once in awhile when an issue arises, we need an assassin, so why not let it be the Ultimate Assassin herself. It's not like we kill for no reason. We kill threats and true criminals.

The rest of them are all on the team for different entertainment purposes and helpful purposes. Now, the sixteen of us aren't the end of this organization. We have over 10,000 people around the world in our organization. They all report back to me or Shuichi. We're well established in causing mischief, and making like Robin Hood. Just like the tale, we steal from the rich and give to the poor.

"Kokichi, why?" Shuichi whines as I hold him to my chest.

"What~ I just said you give a good blowjob!" I exclaim, giggling. Shuichi covers his face with his hands, blushing madly. I always tease Shuichi and make him all flustered. "Plus, it's not like anyone's in here right now. It's just us, my dear."

"True, but-"

"No buts. I know you love it when I tease you, you get a kick out of it. Come on, let's go see what the others are up to." I chuckle. Shuichi rolls his eyes before standing up. I giggle and push him along as we walk upstairs.

"Bitch I had the fucking diamond! You just got in the damn way!" Miu screams. immediately, Shuichi's running in the middle of her and Angie as they're about to rip each other's throat out.

"No you didn't have the diamond! You were about to get shot if I hadn't pushed you!" Angie exclaims, fighting against Shuichi's arms.

"Ladies, ladies, calm down. What's all the fuss about?" I ask, stepping in. They both whip their heads at me and start speaking rapidly.

"One at a time, girls! Relax, Angie, you first." Shuichi says. Miu's jaw drops before protesting.

"Why does she-?!"

"Because her name starts with an A, we're going alphabetically. Now relax and hush." Shuichi replies. I lean against the wall ready to listen to the bullshit.

"Miu was about to get the diamond, but someone was trying to shoot her, so I used the curtain rope and swung down to the main exhibit and pushed her out of the way so that she wouldn't die." Angie explains, pointing at Miu.

"I had it! I needed two more seconds and the diamond was ours!" Miu exclaims. Angie shakes her head before face palming. I roll my eyes as Shuichi moves to stand in front of the two.

"From what it sounds like, Angie saved your life. Now I know you wanted to get the diamond, but your life trumps getting the diamond." Shuichi replies.

"Yup, we don't die for shit here. If you can't get it, you know we just go again. See, I'm cruel, but I'm not that cruel. I'm only that cruel when Shuichi's being too loud in the bedroom and I have to-" Shuichi covers my mouth before I can go any further.

"Shut the fuck up."

Miu and Angie stare at us, petrified. "Aw hell no." Miu says. She and Angie book it out of the room, scared for Shuichi's safety.

"I can't fucking stand you." Shuichi huffs, leaning on me so that I'll hug him. And that I do. I wrap my arms around him giggling.

"Then sit, my dear."

"Goddamn you."

"I love it when you get all flustered." I reply, kissing his forehead. He grows even more flustered, burying his head in my neck. I laugh before feeling myself get lifted up. Shuichi carries me like a child as I am now the one blushing. "H-Hey! Put me down! I demand it as your leader!"

"No, I wanna cuddle with my boyfriend, so that's what I'll do." Shuichi replies as he carries me to the living room. Instantly Shuichi and I shut our eyes.

"Kaito, what the fuck!" I scream as a half naked Kaito, and a half naked Maki lay on the couch making out.

"Aha! It's not us catching you this time!" Kaito screams in triumph. I sigh before opening my eyes again.

"Really?! In front of my innocent Shuichi!" I exclaim, reaching up to cover Shuichi's eyes from the vile scene in front of us.

"Oh, he's far from innocent. Your secret sex dungeon says otherwise." Maki replies, her face bright red.

"Thats..." I trail off. I jump out of Shuichis arms before running, dragging him behind me. We're taking this upstairs. "Run, Shushu, they know about our kinky place!" Shuichi starts almost crying behind me.

For the rest of the night, Shuichi and I lie up in our room spooning. Yes, I'm the little spoon, what about it? Anyways, we cuddle and watch Netflix while Kaito and Maki ruin my brand new couch. Poor Kirumi. She normally does all of the house keeping. Im praying for her eyes...

~

Request by @checkersthekid

I hope it was to your liking :))