Movie Night

Maybe slight gore, dunno-

Shuichi's POV:

    The door flings open to the apartment. Kokichi walks in, looking highly exhausted. I sit on the couch, wrapped up in a blanket while watching a movie. A giant bowl of uneaten popcorn sits on the table. "Hi, Kichi." I greet Kokichi. He doesn't respond, he just kicks his shoes of before coming over to the couch. He plops his small body down in my lap. He tosses his coat aside before clinging to me like a koala. 

"Kichi? Are you alright?" I ask, stroking his hair as his head falls on my shoulder. 

"No." he replies, his voice matching his looks. I sigh and hold him close to me. 

"How come?" I ask. Kokichi hugs me even tighter. 

"I'm tired, and Miu was making fun of me all day. She was babbling on about things I'm sensitive about, and it was annoying and started pissing me off." Kokichi rants, lifting his head slightly. 

"I'll yell at her tomorrow." I respond. "And as for you being tired, you can relax now. I've got you." 

Kokichi nods and rests his head on my shoulder so that he can still see the TV. I continue to stroke his hair as his grip grows looser. I sway us back and forth in a rocking motion as Kokichi grows more and more limp. 

"I love you, Shuichi." Kokichi mutters tiredly. I smile at the sleepy boy in my arms. 

"I love you too Kichi." I reply kissing his head. Kokichi yawns before falling completely limp. I smile to myself, watching TV until I start to feel drowsy myself. I lie down, keeping Kokichi in my arms, and yawn before drifting off as well. 

~

A few hours later, I open my eyes and look at the clock to see it's eleven at night. It's Friday and Kokichi and I have nothing to do tomorrow. I glance down to see Kokichi's awake too, messing with the buttons on my shirt. 

"Hi, Shu!" Kokichi exclaims. I smile and hug him before sitting up, Kokichi still attached to me.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I ask. Kokichi nods before resituating on my lap so that he can see the TV. I sit back in the recliner and Kokichi rests his head on my shoulder while curling up on my lap. He puts his arms around my neck while I grab the now room-temp popcorn. 

"Okay, we should watch this." I suggest, looking at the movie Paranormal Activity 3. Kokichi just nods. 

"Cool! Looks scary, are you sure, Shushu, you might get scared." Kokichi teases me. I chuckle and Shake my head. 

"We've never watch a horror movie together, but that doesn't mean I've never watched one on my own." I point out. I've actually watched Paranormal Activity one and two, but not three. One and two actually did scare me...

"Oh- well, just start the damn thing!" Kokichi exclaims. I laugh and hit play. Kokichi hasn't any idea how scary this movie is

    About half way through, Kokichi was a little spooked, but nothing too bad. He only flinched here and there, I remained mostly unfazed. Kokichi grabs his water and starts taking a sip of it. As Kokichi takes a drink, a door in the movie, slams shut with a little girl inside. I jump, slightly, but not much. Kokichi, on the other hand, spits his water out, some coming out of his nose. He starts coughing while I start laughing. 

"Oh my God, Kokichi!" I laugh. Kokichi has a terrified expression on his face, as he settles down. 

"You ass, help me." Kokichi chokes out. I grab the water bottle and put the cap on it before patting Kokichi's back.

"You just got water everywhere." I laugh as Kokichi stops coughing. He glares at me, playfully before lightly punching my shoulder. I laugh a little more before focusing back on the movie. 

A little bit later, the babysitter got pulled into the closet and the door slammed shut. Nothing visibly grabbed her. Kokichi shrieks and starts hugging me tighter. I jump a little too, but still hold onto Kokichi. "And you said I'd be scared." I chuckle. Kokichi pouts and shoves his head into my chest. 

The movie starts coming to an end, and at this point, even I'm a little spooked. Kokichi is clinging onto me like a child clings to their mother on the first day of school. One of the little girls sit by the stairs, next to the already dead mother. 

"Nope, nope, nope, nope!" Kokichi exclaims. He shoves his head back into my chest before glancing back at the TV just in time for the jumpscare. Kokichi screams, and I yelp a little bit. "Okay, that actually got me." I giggle. Kokichi looks up at me like he's gonna cry. 

"Aw, don't cry, shh..." I chuckle, hugging Kokichi. Kokichi sighs before looking back at the TV. 

"Nah, fuck that!" Kokichi exclaims as the father's spine snaps in half. That looked painful-.

   At the end of the movie, Kokichi is legit shaking in my lap. He brings his legs up on the couch so that nothing can grab him. "Why would you make me watch that?" Kokichi asks, looking up at me. I chuckle and kiss his cheek. 

"You never objected. Plus, you said I'd be the one getting scared." I chuckle. Kokichi sighs before clinging to me like a koala again. 

"Let's just go to bed." Kokichi mutters. I nod and lift Kokichi up off the couch before turning the TV off and making my way to our room, Kokichi still on my torso. 

"No!" Kokichi whines as I try to pry him off. 

"You wanna wear one of my shirts or not?" I ask. Kokichi immediately gets off of me.  I smile and grab one of my t-shirts before tossing it to Kokichi. 

Kokichi changes into the shirt, leaving just his boxers. It comes down to his knees, and the sleeves come down to his elbows. I get dressed in a large sweatshirt and shorts before crawling in bed next to Kokichi. 

"You look adorable in my shirts." I say as I wrap my arms around his small waist. 

"Thanks, Shushu, I love you." Kokichi says, tiredly. 

"I love you too, Kokichi." I look down and see Kokichi already almost passed out. I guess he really was tired. I love him so much...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Besties, Paranormal Activity scared the living shit out of me-