Party Gone Wrong

No triggers really. But my mental health's pretty shit so I'm sorry if my updates start slipping-

Shuichi's POV:

Miu wants to host this huge party tonight, and I really don't wanna go. I hate social interactions, but here I am getting ready to go anyways. Kokichi's lucky I'll do anything for him. "Shushu! Did you take my deodorant?!" Kokichi exclaims from the other room.

"It's on the dresser, dear!" I reply, finishing the last button on my shirt. I use some cologne and say fuck it to the rest. This is Miu's party, only our class is gonna be there. It's not like I have to look all decked out. I walk out into the living room area of the dorm and sit down on the couch, waiting on Kokichi.

"Kokichi! Hurry up, the party starts in ten minutes and we need time to get there!" I call out for Kokichi.

"I'm coming, I'm coming! Hold on!" Kokichi replies. I tap my foot, becoming impatient. Kokichi's the one who wanted to go to this thing!

Moments later, Kokichi comes running in from my bedroom. He's dressed in a larger black button down shirt- my shirt to be exact, and white jeans. "Sorry, my shirts are all in the wash." Kokichi apologizes, slipping on his shoes. I smile before rolling my eyes.

"It's fine, come on, we don't wanna be late." I reply, kissing Kokichi's forehead before unlocking the dorm room door. I grab a jacket and hold it out so that Kokichi can put his arms in.

"Wow, such a gentleman, Shumai." Kokichi chuckles, slipping his arms in the jacket. I scoff, and spin him around to face me. I smile before planting a gentle kiss on Kokichi's soft lips. Kokichi pulls away, burning. I laugh in amusement at his reaction.

"Now that wasn't very gentlemanly! You made me all hot and flustered!" Kokichi whines, looking away from me.

"We've been dating for almost a year now, and you still get extremely flustered by a simply kiss." I laugh, leading Kokichi out the door.

"Well that's because I'm the one who makes the first move!" Kokichi complains as I close and lock the door behind us. I wrap my arm around Kokichi's waist and walk down the hallway.

"Oh boohoo. Come on, my little grape." I reply, slightly pushing Kokichi along. He blushes even more at the pet name.

"I hate you." Kokichi huffs.

"Aw, I love you too." I reply, walking outside of the school to the car.

~

Miu's house is about ten minutes from the school, so she lives there instead of on campus. I pull into the driveway, a hand on Kokichi's thigh. Every time we're in a car, Kokichi always has to have my hand, whether it be in his hand, or on his thigh. He's super clingy, but so am I so it doesn't really matter.

We walk up to the front door of Miu's house before knocking on the door. Miu swings the door open before dragging us inside. "Finally these fuckwits are here!" She shouts. Everyone else is already here, I guess? "Okay, so I have a few games planned, but you fuckers get to choose what's first!"

"Okay, well, what are our options?" Rantaro asks as Kokichi tosses his jacket on the coat stand with the rest of the jackets. Everyone else scattered on chairs, the floor, and other couches. I sit down on a couch for two people so that Kokichi can sit next to me, but instead he pounces on my lap. "Shit!"

"You can't go one day without jumping on me, can you?"

"Nope!"

Everyone else laughs at the pain in my balls. I swear I am going to get back at him for this one day. Every time he jumps on me, my balls hurt so bad.