Look at the Moon (Part 1)

Angsty fluff, you whores :)
TW:
Rape
Abuse
Violence

Shuichi's POV:

       I've been searching for Kokichi for four days now. The last time I heard from him, he was coming home from work. I was on the phone with him, and he was giggling, but suddenly I heard a thud and Kokichi screeching. He was so close to the house... he was almost home. I haven't eaten, and I've barely slept since he went missing.

"Come on, Koko, we've gotta find him." I crouch down, and put the leash on our dog. She's a german sheperd, and because I'm with the police force, she's trained as a police dog. Letting Koko sniff Kokichi's scarf, she takes off towards the front door. I follow and open the door. I slam it shut behind me, not even bothering to lock it.

I let Koko lead me on foot to the crime scene... God, this place makes me nauseous when I see it.

There's a few people here for the search party. Rantaro, Kaede, Miu, Kirumi, and the rest of our class stand around with a few of their friends.

"Okay, I'm bringing out Koko today, to see what she can find." I explain. Everyone looks at me with pity. I don't want their pity though. I just want Kokichi back home and safe.

"Alright, we're gonna try door to door while the police search out in the area, right?" Kaede asks. I nod in confirmation. I need to find Kokichi, and I need to find him soon.

I still need to find out who his ex boyfriend is. Kokichi mentioned him a few times, all of which were bad things. I believe he abused Kokichi, but he would never admit it. He always flinched whenever I'd ask about him. I know something bad happened there, but all I have is a first name, no last. I don't even have a fucking description! Well- I guess Kokichi did say he had a tiny dick.

"Okay, Rantaro, Angie, and Miu, come with me." I tell them as Koko goes crazy on her leash. Miu, Rantaro, and Kirumi all stand by me as we group the rest.

"Kaede, Tenko, Himiko, and Ryoma, go help the police. Gonta, Kirumi, and-."

"Excuse me? You're Shuichi, right?" A girl with a green hoodie asks, panting. She seems to have run from out of nowhere!

"Depends on who's asking." I reply, skeptically. I don't trust anyone right now. Anyone I talk to right now could have Kokichi tied up somewhere, starving and beating him. Just that thought kills me.

"Chiaki Nanami, and this is my friend Chihiro Fujisaki! We can help! Chihiro's a programmer, and can trace cells, phone calls, and all of that stuff." Chiaki explains, introducing the person behind her.

"Wait! You're the two- wait, Kokichi said that if anything bad ever happened to him, like he was murdered, he said to call you two! I thought he was just joking!" My eyes widen in realization. Chiaki nods before stepping forward.

"I know you need all hands on deck, so Chihiro and I are going to go home so that nobody has to wait there. We're gonna see what we can do digitally." Chiaki explains.

"Thank you. We'll be back tonight, call if you find anything!" I thank the two.

"Of course. Is there anything you can tell us now?" Chiaki asks.

"Kokichi's ex boyfriend. I think there's a history of abuse, his name was Kyota. I don't have a last name or description." I reply.

"I can work with that for now, I'll ask you about this wheneve you guys are done here." Chihiro speaks up. I nod at them as they run back to my house.

"Okay, as I was saying, Gonta, Kirumi, and Tsumugi, start going door to door on the eastern side of town. My group will take the western side." I group the final group. "The rest of you, search wherever you can."