The Fanciest of Parties

I don't know how poker works and Im too fucking lazy to look it up :))

Shuichi's POV:

As I walk into the casino, a fresh scent of booze and sex fill my nose. Normally, the place is crowded with people gambling, drinking, and grinding; but tonight's different. A shit ton of people are gathered around the poker table. I wonder what in the hell is going on?

"That's no fair!" A man exclaims. I try to look over a man's shoulder to see what was happening, but nobody will fucking move.

"Nishishi~ Oh how pathetic! Get a load of this fuckin' idiot who wants a rematch just because he lost. Boo hoo, go cry to your mommy."

That voice... that laugh... the insult...

Kokichi Ouma was an old classmate of mine in high school. We dated and then he had to move. We lost touch over time and one day he just never responded. For all I knew he was dead! I can't believe he's back! After all of the tears I've cried, I've finally found him.

"Any other takers to challenge the Ultimate Supreme Leader, Kokichi Ouma?" Kokichi exclaims. I step forward as the crowd falls silent.

"I'd like to challenge you, my beloved~"

I finally get a good look at Kokichi and watch as the color drains from his face. He looks more shocked than upset. I guess he thought he'd never see me again. Kokichi shakes his head, his purple moving side to side.

"Oh but of course, Shumai, even though you know I'll win~"

Kokichi forces everyone to move so that I can get through. "You remember how to play, right?" Kokichi asks, fetching the dealer. I nod in return, leaning back against the red velvet chair across from Kokichi.

He's so beautiful, dressed in a white suit, checkered tie, and a purple undershirt. He always loved checkered things. I guess he never gave them up.

     The dealer passes out the cards for poker. I watch as Kokichi's lips turn up into a smile. I smirk back at him and pick up my cards. Kokichi still plays with that same smile. I taught him to always smile at his opponent that way they'd never know a single thing. He still holds the same tactics in which Celeste and myself taught him. 

After hours of Kokichi and I playing, the card game finally comes to a draw. How in the hell did that happen? I stopped paying attention awhile ago and just let instinct take over. So far we both hold even chips. One of us has to fucking win. 

"Well, Kokichi? What's it gonna be?" I ask as the dealer grows agitated with the game. "Are you gonna call a tie, or do you want me to kick your ass." 

Kokichi looks down at his final cards. His face falls into a concentrated frown as his brows furrow. I glance down at my cards as well. I could win, a queen and an ace. I look over at Kokichi and he shakes his head. "Well done, my beloved. You were the first one tonight to finally give me the challenge I needed. I call a tie."

My jaw drops as does everyone else's. Kokichi drops his cards, two aces. Oh my God, he let me win... "Everyone, give it up for my beloved, Shuichi Saihara!" Kokichi exclaims, standing up and pointing to me. My inner high school student takes over as I become flustered. "He was the only one who even came close to beating me tonight. You all can learn a thing or two from him." 

"Kokichi, wh-?" Before I can even face him again, he's gone and people are crowding me, asking- no begging to know how I did what I did. I only shake my head before standing up and pushing past them to try and follow Kokichi. He could've only gone down the hallway that leads to the offices and such. That's the only other way an exit is other than past these people. 

I rush past the people, seeing a flash of purple down the hallway. I run towards him, chasing him. Once Kokichi hears my loud running, he stops dead in his tracks. I stop running and pant, trying to catch my breath. "Kokichi, wait."

Kokichi doesn't say anything, he only turns around with his eyes glued to the floor. I wonder if he's ashamed from the last time we spoke. He never gave warning that he was leaving me, so he may feel bad. Little does he know, I forgave him a long time ago. All I've ever wanted was to hold him again. 

I don't say a single word, I only tilt his chin up. His eyes a teary as he looks to the side. "Don't cry,  I'm not mad or upset." I say quietly as he finally looks back at me. I give him a warm smile to signify that I'm not lying. That's all it takes for the short leader to leap into my arms and squeeze me to death. 

"Oh, Shuichi, you have no idea how much I've missed and wanted to see you." Kokichi cries in a mutter. I tighten my grip on him as he silently cries. 

"I've wanted to see you too... I'm so sorry I never found you again." I reply in a whisper. Kokichi jumps up before wrapping his legs around my waist. I hold him up as he moves to hold my face. 

"Never feel guilty. It was my fault I never returned your calls. My family forbade me from ever talking to you again after they figured it out." Kokichi says, tone serious. His eyes still have tears pouring out of them and they're also red now. 

I lean in and don't hesitate to kiss the purple haired man. He kisses me back, hand gently holding my hair. I've dreamed of this moment since that day he moved. I've missed him so much. Our lips disconnect for a second only to reconnect in a passionate kiss as sparks fly everywhere. We still have our spark even after all these years.

"Shuichi, I love you."

"I love you too, Kokichi." 

~

Sorry this was just a short little fluff to hold y'all over until I release more of 'All for the Love of You'