Little Shu

Kokichi's POV:

I walk to the dining hall for breakfast. Monokuma hasn't given us a motive in awhile, and it starts to slightly worry me. Everyone's still alive, as of now, so Monokuma has been going crazy trying to get us to kill each other. Nobody's listened to him yet though.

"Good morning!" I chirp, swinging open the doors of the dining hall. A few of the students groan.

"Good morning, Kokichi! Would you like some breakfast?" Kirumi greets me. I smile and nod. Kirumi walks off while Miu waves me over to her table with Rantaro, Kaede, and Kiibo. I look around the room before sitting down with her.

"Hey, where's Shuichi?" I ask in a confused tone. Everyone at the table shrugs. "He's like one of the first people in here, so where the hell is he?"

"I'm not sure, maybe you can go check on him if you're worried." Kaede suggests, smiling softly. Miu just stares at her with admiration. Rantaro and I both exchange a glance and smile at each other.

"Hey, Miu, your gay is showing." I whisper the blonde girl next to me. Miu flushes red before smacking me in the back of the head.

"Shut up, you little shit!" Miu whines. Rantaro and I let out a laugh.

"Okay, I'm gonna go check on Shuichi, I'll be right back." I tell the group before standing up. I run out of the dining hall and to the dorms as fast as I can. What if he's hurt? Honestly he's never been late to breakfast. It worries me!

I look at every dorm room until I finally reach Shuichi's. Taking a step forward, I knock on his door. "Shushu! Come on, it's time to get up!" I exclaim. There's no answer. My brain immediately panicks. "Shuichi! Open up!" No answer again. I grab the doorknob and turn it. His room is unlocked...

Fearing the worst, the door flies open and I run inside the room. I turn on the lights and see what I never expected to see in my entire life! A baby sitting on Shuichi's bed! He looks exactly like Shuichi! Oh my God, he's so little! I slowly approach the small child. When Shuichi notices me, he immediately looks nervous. He stares at me with his big golden eyes, his index finger slightly hanging out of his mouth. He looks like he's about two years old.

"Aw, would you look at that. You're so cute." I say, sitting on the bed next to the child. He looks up at me with fearful eyes. "It's alright, Shuichi, I'm not gonna hurt you." I hold my hand out, and the small Shuichi looks at me hesitantly before placing his tiny hand on mine. His hair is so frizzy, but he still has a little ahoge. I smile and lift the baby into my arms. "There, is that better?"

Shuichi's tiny head nods slightly. I smile and Shuichi puts his head on my shoulder. I hold the baby on my hip and begin to walk out of the room, bouncing him slightly. Shuichi giggles a few times whenever I bounce him. His laugh is too cute. I chuckle and stop by my room for a second to grab the hat that I stole from Shuichi.

"Here, you can play with this." I say, chuckling as I put the giant hat on Shuichi's head. He giggles before taking it off his head. I watch as the baby waves it around in the air. "Koki!" My heart melts at the nickname Shuichi made up. I smile and hold the baby closer to me. Shuichi wraps his tiny arms around my neck before hugging me. I hug him back as we reach the dining hall. Shuichi places the hat on my head as I open the door.

"There you are! Where's Shuichi!?" Kaito's loud as fuck voice booms. Shuichi looks around at the mention of his name, shaking slightly. I hold the child's head on my shoulder as I roll my eyes.

"He's right here, moron! And stop yelling, you'll scare Shushu." I reply. Kaito looks at the baby in my arms, as does everyone else. Shuichi whimpers a little bit, burying his head into my shirt.