Recovery

This is gonna be short and fluffy as fuck :))

Kokichi's POV:

     We finally had enough money to get Shuichi's top surgery! The doctors discharged him this afternoon, so now he's home with me. He's pretty sore, but he's recovering well. Right now he's sleeping, head on my lap. Shuichi always wanted this surgery. It was his goal since he was sixteen. Now, five years later, we finally got him the surgery. His parents don't approve at all, but fuck them. We don't need them!

Shuichi came out as trans when he was fifteen, and his parents were furious. They tried to kick him out, but then realized they can't legally do that. Even so, my mom was okay with him moving in with us when we turned seventeen. She couldn't take him in before that though. We were really tight on money at the time. Shuichi was neglected after he came out, so he was over at my house a lot anyways. 

Shuichi shifts in my lap before his beautiful eyes flutter open. "Hey, good morning, sleepy head. Did you enjoy falling asleep on me?"

"I did, and I'll do it again." he replies kissing the back of my hand. I giggle as Shuichi sits up. He looks down at where his breasts used to be and smiles. I pull him into my chest, careful not to hurt him. I kiss the top of his head as he relaxes into me, eyes closing again. 

"Ah, no, don't sleep yet, love. You need to eat." I tell him. Shuichi nods, falling asleep completely again. I laugh and hold his head on my shoulder. "What am I gonna do with you, Shushu?" I chuckle, kissing the side of his neck. I turn my attention to my phone before scrolling through social media. Looks like Miu and Kiibo are out drinking tonight. I can't wait to get her drunk phone calls. 

A few hours pass, and this time I'm the one waking up to Shuichi shifting on my lap, watching TV.   He immediately looks back at me with a nervous look. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up, sweetheart!" 

"No, no it's fine! I'll order food now since you're awake." I reply, pecking Shuichi's lips. He chuckles before hugging me. 

"Thank you for everything, Kichi. Without you, I wouldn't have become who I am." Shuichi says, a bit muffled by my shoulder. I don't reply, I only pull him to me before kissing him. Shuichi deserves the world, nothing less.

"You deserve it, Shuichi. You did all of the work, not me. I love you so much." I reply. "I love you too." Shuichi replies. I smile and Shuichi and decide to order spaghetti from the Italian place down the road. 

About twenty five minutes later, the delivery guy knocks on the door. Shuichi's passed out again on my lap. I gently move him as to not wake him yet. I answer the door and pay before setting the food down on the table. I walk over to Shuichi and gently shake him. He opens his eyes before yawning. "Food's here, darling." I remind Shuichi that we ordered food. I sits up before hissing in pain. "Does it hurt? Do you need take anything for it or?" I ask worriedly. Shuichi nods in return. 

"The pills on the counter should help, thank you, Kichi." Shuichi replies. I quickly run and get the pills and water. Shuichi gulps down the pills before sitting down to eat with me. He's laughing and giggling more, and I can't help but smile admiring him. 

"I love you, Shuichi." I say out of nowhere. Shuichi stops talking for a second before smiling softly. 

"I love you too, Kokichi, I really do..."

~

Requested by 

Hajime130 

I hope you liked it! Sorry it was short, but I tried to make it as fluffy as I could :))