Raging Bullets

!Mafia AU!
!Gore!
!Kidnapping!
!Rape Mentions!

Kokichi's POV:

"No more, p-please!" I beg as he draws back his fist. Struggling against the zip-ties are no use. My nose is bleeding, and there's a giant bruise on my cheek. Not that bad right? Wrong. The rest of my body is covered head to toe in bruises, cuts, even a few whip marks.

"Then tell me where Saihara is!" He lashes out, yanking my hair back.

"Fine... he's at the lake b...by the big barn out in the woods. Tell Junko, she'll know what I mean." I pant slightly, dropping my head. Shuichi told me to tell him the truth if I'm in immediate danger. I've been here for a few days now, and they're close to killing me. There's not much else I can do but sit here, and wait to be rescued.

Shuichi's POV:

Three days earlier...

"Damn it! So nobody knows what went wrong?!" I shout in frustration, slamming my hands down on the warehouse table. Angie and Rataro are pacing, and everyone else is scared I'll shoot them, which I just fucking might. "How the hell did this happen? I had Sakura and Peko with him, who are now both fucking missing! God, how did this happen..." I mutter, my voice slightly breaking. Kokichi hasn't been captured since I saved him! We both knew he was what they were after tonight, but he was so fucking stubborn, and decided to make sure I was okay. Kokichi is strong, if not stronger than myself. That's probably why it took so long to recapture him.

Years ago, he was taken captive by Junko Enoshima. She needed him for a prostitution ring that her friend was running. Kokichi didn't want to, so Junko took it upon herself to take him. Junko knew that Kokichi was the only person that she could actually get to without issues. She could easily blackmail him, and he was trying everything to dodge jail. The one thing that Kokichi would not do was sell himself for sex.

Junko knew that all too well, and yet she still tried to force him. Key-word, 'tried'. I made it to him before she could get him transitioned into prostituation. Junko was in the process of 'taming' Kokichi whenever I found him. He was raped twice when I found him! I was beyond pissed. From that day on, I rarely let Kokichi out of my sight. He was fine with it, and even took comfort in it.

"Someone call Junko. I'm not fucking around this time trying to keep peace. I want her dead by the end of tomorrow." I demand before walking out of the room. As soon as I touch the handle to leave, the door flies open, almost hitting me. "What the fuck?!"

The blonde hunches over, gasping for air. She looks as if she was crying! I put a hand on her back. "Miu, what happened?" I ask, fully concerned. Miu shakes her head before standing up straight. "They're fuckin' dead! Tenko, Kaito, Sakura, Peko! Our entire fucking defense team!" Miu explains, frantic as all hell.

"Fuck." All I could manage to say. This is the worst strike she has fucking had on us. Fuck me. "I'm calling in Kiibo, Nagito, Akane, and Nekomaru. If anyone has anyone else I can add to that list, please tell me right now."

"Call Kirumi and Gonta. I know we never wanna get them involved, but this has become a shitshow. Plus, Kirumi said to call her if we ever needed her. Gonta said the same thing." Rantaro suggests. I nod at him before walking away quickly. Nothing else matters right now. I just need to get Kokichi back...

Shuichi's POV:

Present Day...

    Tonight we strike. I called in the reinforcements, and we're all going to the lake. That's where I told Kokichi I would get him back. I have snipers in trees, and a perfect plan. Junko will die tonight. We're down twelve people, but we still out number her. I stand alone due to the brief call I had with Junko. Say said to 'come alone', and to bring a million with me. After that she hung up. I was gonna call her right before she called me, but the fact that she called first tells me that Kokichi gave up the location. He must've guessed that he was close to death.

I peak over the lake, and there they are. It's Junko and seven other people, but no Kokichi. Junko waves at me before making her way over. "Hello, Saihara-chan!" She exclaims, mocking Kokichi.

"Ahora." I whisper, just close enough to my mic so that my snipers pick up on it.

"Where's Kokichi?" I ask, cutting straight to the point. She huffs like a child before pouting.

"Ugh, you're no fun. Bring him out!" She yells at the barn behind me. Slowly, the door opens, and out comes Kokichi, bloody and bruised. I gulp hard, trying not to cry right then and there. He looks like he's in so much pain. His purple eyes are just glistening with relief right now. His clothes are torn up, and his hands are zipptied in front of him. "Now..."

I turn my attention back to Junko. "Give me my money, and I also want the address of Neagi. I have a bone to pick with him, and I hear he's under your protection." Her annoying, teenage like voice is like a knife to my ears.

"Deal. It's the highest penthouse in the city, it's not that hard to find. Your money is in the car." I reply, trying to get out of here. Junko sighs, before gesturing Kokichi my way. The man behind him pushes him towards me, and I hold him up. He supresses the tears in his eyes as I keep a protective grip on him.

"C'mon, lets go get my money." Junko snaps, walking ahead. She makes it to the first tree, and I slowly walk to the tree directly to my left, bringing Kokichi with me. I glance at him before a ladder drops down from the trees, pulling us up quickly. Nobody even saw us disappear. Thank god for Miu's inventions. Kokichi and I hide up in the tree for a few moments, waiting for Miu to come get us on her first flying jet-ski. This is one hundred percent not safe, but we just have to make it to my car.

"You bastard! Find them!" Junko shrieks from below. Kokichi pants hard, gripping to his strength for dear life. I hold his shivering body close to me. He needs medical attention, like now.

"Shh, it's okay. Just hold on a little longer." I mutter, trying to soothe Kokichi. He relaxes as much as he can into my grip, finding some comfort in it.

    A few minutes go by of total silence before Miu comes flying in. She can barely drive the damn thing! "Okay, hurry up, I can get you to your car, but no futher. I'm also sorry, Shuichi, but Junko can't die tonight. Rantaro double checked some things and because our whole defense team is dead, we can't do jack shit without wiping the rest of us out. In summary, we can't start a war due to low resources." Miu explains as Kokichi and myself hop on the back of the death trap. "I fucking hate her." I mutter, leaning Kokichi back against me.

"I do too. She's a fucking bitch!" Miu exclaims, driving over to my car. It takes a matter of seconds before it's in view. We beat Junko and her shitty minions! "Okay, I'm gonna land this shit as fast as possible, then you have to drive because I'm gonna fuckin' shoot them from up here if needed." Miu explain as we hit the ground. I nod as I lift a now passed out Kokichi to the car. I set him in on the passenger side before quickly getting in the driver's side.

I floor it out of there, an angry mob of people behind me. Too bad they can't out run a car.

~
I hit such a huge writers block at the end there, please forgive me for wanting to get to the saiouma fluff :,)
~

Kokichi's POV:

    The last thing I remember was running out of the barn to Shuichi. My eyes slowly open, adjusting to the lamp light. Other than that, it was night. Wait, where the hell am I? I instantly sit up, and realize that I'm back inside of mine and Shuichi's room. "Shh... relax, sweetheart." Shuichi's soft voice comes from my left. He just came out of the bathroom, supposedly took a shower. I relax slightly, still on edge. They've played mind games on me before...

I just stare at Shuichi, still skeptical. I've been hypnotized by them. Junko has a master hypnosis on her end. It was the worst moments of my life personally. "It's okay, you're not there anymore. I've got you." Shuichi says softly as he grabs my hand. He presses it to his cheek, moving closer to me. "It's me, Kokichi. I got you out of there, and you'll never go back there again. Ever..." Shuichi trails off, pulling me to him. He hugs me close, sitting me on his lap. I hug him back, breaking into tears. This is my Shuichi. It's really him.

"I know, I know... it's okay." Shuichi's voice is so gentle as he strokes my hair. Tears keep pouring out of my eyes. I'm finally home. I'm home in Shuichi's arms. I love him so much.

"I love you so much, I love you so much, I love you so much." I repeatedly cry into his shoulder. He lets out a small chuckle, kiss my cheek. That's when and realized, he's crying too.

"I love you too, Kichi, I really do..."

Saiouma Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें