Late Nights

Fluff, fluff, and more fluff! It's inspired by a comic on instagram, not sure who made it, but it should be high up on the saiouma hastag? :,)
(Side note: For smut, go to my story Unholy Acts, some jackass reported my smutshots and now theyre gone :,))

Shuichi's POV:

     I type on the computer, feeling bored as I try to work on these documents for work. I stayed with Kokichi until he fell asleep, then came back down here to work. He doesn't know about my late nights, but it's alright.

Actually that's a lie. It's not alright because I haven't slept, and when I don't sleep, my anxiety is awful. The smallest things set it off. I sigh and lightly slap the desk, frustrated I can't think of anything. "Fucking stupid." I mutter.

I hesitantly continue to type again. I fucking hate my job sometimes...

I glance down at the scattered papers on my desk before a small purple haired boy plops himself down on my lap. He's wearing a hoodie that's ten times to big for him. It's white with a small checkered stripe on each sleeve. He curls up on my lap before yawning. He hugs my waist and just like that, he's out like a light. I smile and hold onto him with my left arm. Kokichi knows exactly what I need...

Kokichi grips onto my shirt in his sleep. He always does that and it's so adorable! I brush some hair out of his face before typing with one hand again. I stroke his hair and start to feel calmer. Kichi always knows how to calm me down...

    The next morning, I feel shuffling in my lap. Kokichi's still sound asleep, moving around a little bit in his sleep. It's about ten in the morning. "Come on, Kichi... wake up." I whisper, shaking the boy on my lap. He only latches onto me tighter.

"No, I want sleep." Kokichi groans, hugging me, tight. I chuckle at the adorable action.

"Sorry, love, but you have to get up." I say gently as I hug Kokichi.

"But I don't wanna!" Kokichi whines.

"Come on, I'll make you waffles." I offer.

Kokichi instantly looks up at me. "With M&Ms?"

"Of course! There's no other way to eat waffles." I respond, kissing his forehead. Kokichi smiles before standing up. I stand up as well and follow Kokichi to the kitchen where we make breakfast- well I make breakfast, and Kokichi eats M&Ms.

     We eat our breakfast before getting ready for the day. Kokichi cuddles up next to me on the couch as I read my book. He lays his head on my lap and I stroke his hair with my free hand. "Shushu, can I ask you something?"

"Of course, dear." I reply, not looking away from my book.

"Are you cheating on me?" Kokichi blurts. I immediately grow shocked. Cheat?! On Kichi?! I could never!

"Of course not, Kichi! Why do you think that?" My voice is filled with concern as I put my book down, quickly.

"I just... you've been awake most nights, and I'm not sure what you're doing on your computer, and I don't know if you've left the house at all besides last night, and I-." Kokichi rambles. My face softens as I lift Kokichi on my lap. I hold his face in my hands before carressing his cheek.

"Kokichi, I would never do that to you... I'm not like him. I love only you, nobody else." I reassure the small boy. He nods slowly before resting his head on my shoulder.

I understand Kokichi's suspicions, which is why I'm not upset at him for accusing me. Before we started dating, his ex boyfriend cheated on him. He would send a girl very sexual and detailed messages late at night after Kokichi was in bed. He cheated with a girl nonetheless! That's just cruel!

Anyways, one night, Kokichi woke up sick, and he was alone in bed. He checked the entire house before calling him. There was no answer in the thirty-six times he called, so he checked every device for clues as to where he went. Kokichi was worried sick, so he was already crying, but when he went through the computer, he was devistated. His heart completely shattered. Kokichi had found all of the emails, his boyfriend and his mistress exchanged.

Kokichi grew pissed off, so he found the girl's address. He showed up and caught the two in bed together. Kokichi stormed out of the house before doing something he might regret. He went home, and that's when he called me. We got really drunk, and Kokichi cried and cried. I just held him the entire time and let him cry. He really opened up to me that night, even if he was drunk. It all started with that drinking session. A few months later, we were dating.

"Thank you, Shuichi." Kokichi mutters from my shoulder.

"What for, darling?" I ask, lifting Kokichi's head so that he can look at me.

"Loving me..."

"You don't have to thank me for that, I'll never stop loving you." I reply, kissing his cheek.

"You really are the best, Shushu, you know that?" Kokichi says. I smile at Kokichi before pecking his lips.

"Of course I'm the best, I spoil you." I reply, jokingly.

"That you do, and the sex is especially spoiling me." Kokichi teases. I laugh before kissing his nose.

"You're so funny, Kichi."

"I know I am." Kokichi laughs, kissing my forehead. "Come on, let's go watch a movie!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, I just wanted to make a quick and short fluff because I wanna go write smut! :)