Power's Out

Shuichi's POV:

    Kokichi cuddles up on my lap as we watch a movie. It's storming outside, really bad. The TV keeps on glitching out!

"Stupid storm." Kokichi mutters. Instead of just the TV flickering, the lamp flickers. Kokichi lifts his head up from my shoulder to look at me. "I just wanted to watch a fucking movie." He pouts. I smile and plant a kiss on his forehead.

"It's okay, at least you're here with me." I reply. Kokichi smiles at me and pecks my lips. "Yeah, you're right." He replies happily.

The lamp flickers again, and this time the TV goes out completely. Kokichi and I share a house with Kaito, Maki, Miu, and Kaede. We all agreed to move in together after graduation. From upstairs, I hear Miu and Kaede giggling and a lot of banging around.

"They're taking advantage." Kokichi mutters. I laugh and the lights go out completely. Kokichi starts shrieking at the top of his lungs while clinging onto me even tighter. I refrain from laughing, and just hold onto Kokichi.

"Are you scared, Kokichi?" I ask, chuckling slightly.

"The Ultimate Supreme Leader isn't scared of anything!" Kokichi exclaims. "Besides the lights will come on any second!"

"Power's out! I wouldn't be so sure until the storm's over!" Kaito exclaims from the other room. Kokichi freezes in his position.

"Hmm... Well shit." Kokichi says shakily. I laugh and hug him close.

"It's okay to be scared, Kokichi." I whisper to Kokichi. Kokichi punches my arm, playfully. 

"Don't be mean, Shushu!" Kokichi whisper yells in return. I giggle and lift Kokichi up in a cradle position. "C'mon, it's not bad to be afraid of the dark. We'll go light some candles and-." 

"Do satanic rituals?!" Kokichi exclaims, excitedly. 

"No, I was gonna say cuddle. Kokichi, you know the rules! Especially after last time." I sigh. 

"Yeah, yeah, no summoning demons after Maki woke up on the ceiling." Kokichi replies. 

"Good boy." I reply kissing Kokichi's forehead. I start walking up the stairs. I know the house so well that I don't really stumble at all, even with Kokichi in my arms.

"Hah~! Oh God, Miu!" Kaede moans out from beyond the first bedroom. I gasp and almost drop Kokichi. 

"Gross!" Kokichi mutters. I start walking quickly down the hallway to the room at the end of the hallway. I kick mine and Kokichi's door open, slightly and walk inside. I plop Kokichi down on the bed and walk away to grab candles from the dresser drawer. The only light illuminating the room is the slight light from the night sky, coming in through the window. I grab my lighter and light three candles. One sitting on the nightstand on my side of the bed, the other on the larger dresser, and one on the nightstand on Kokichi's side of the bed. 

Kokichi curls up under a blanket and sits against the headboard, feeling more at ease now that the room is dimly lit. I smile and hop onto the bed. Kokichi holds his arms out, wanting me to hug him. I sit next to Kokichi against the headboard and adjust him so that he's in my lap. 

"Better?" I ask. Kokichi nods and cuddles his head into my chest. 

   I keep my arms securely around Kokichi, and take in his lavender scent. "You smell good." I mutter into Kokichi's shoulder. Kokichi chuckles and pulls away slightly to look at me. "Thanks, Shumai." 

"You're welcome." I respond as I plant a kiss on his nose. Kokichi smile and starts kissing me. It's sweet and passionate, nothing heated. Kokichi and I kiss for a moment before pulling away. "You know, Shushu, I really, really love you." Kokichi says, happily. I smile and cling onto Kokichi like he's my life- well let's face it, he is. 

"I really, really love you too, Kichi." My response is muffled due to my face being buried in kokichi shoulder. Suddenly, Kaito barges in our room. 

"Hey, Shuichi, I- oh shit! Were you two about to have sex?!" Kaito exclaims as he shuts his eyes. 

"Christ, Kaito! Why is it that every time Shuichi and I have a nice moment of just hugging and affection, you and everyone else think that Shuichi and I are having sex?!" Kokichi asks as he turns his head to face Kaito. I don't look up from Kokichi's shoulder. 

"Because you two have sex all the time, and you're the loudest when you have sex!" Kaito replies. Kokichi blushes a little bit, but my blush is ten times darker. 

"No, Miu and Kaede are the loudest! Also, what do you care if Shuichi and I have a healthy sex life?" Kokichi argues. 

"Yeah, I guess Miu and Kaede are really loud, but at least they don't have sex anywhere but their bedroom." Kaito retorts. 

"Yeah, you've got me there- Shuichi and I fucked in the fireplace once on Christmas." Kokichi replies. At this point, I'm dying of embarrassment. I smack Kokichi on the back. 

"He didn't need to know that..." I mutter. 

"So those were cumstains?! I thought it was the cookie frosting from when we all ate Christmas cookies!" Kaito exclaims. 

"Yeah, no- Shuichi and I fucked in the fireplace on Christmas eve while you guys were asleep." Kokichi explains. I'm just praying at this point that he'll shut up. 

"Kokichi! Stop talking about our sex life with Kaito!" I exclaim, flushed. "Fine, shoo, space moron." Kokichi says. Kaito doesn't say another word, he just walks out. 

Kokichi lifts my head up and notices my pouting expression. "Awe, Shumai! You're so cute when you pout and blush!" Kokichi exclaims. I puff my cheeks out and sigh. Kokichi yawns and looks at me, tiredly.                    

"Let's go to bed, Shu, I'm tired." Kokichi says. I glance down at my phone and notice it's almost one-thirty in the morning. I nod and blow out the candles before Kokichi and I reposition so that we're laying down on the bed. Kokichi lays with his head snuggled into my chest. I hold Kokichi tightly as Kokichi holds onto my arms. Even thought Kokichi and I are together now, we were so touch starved before we starting dating. This caused us both to be extremely clingy. Kokichi doesn't mind when I'm extra clingy, and I don't mind when he's extra clingy. It's just the way it works because we both came from shit families. It's okay now though because I have this beautiful, interesting, grape leader. 

"Night, night, Shushu, I love you." Kokichi says. 

"I love you too, Kichi, night."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There's some short comedy fluff for you guys! :))